Euservr.Com- Offshore 1Gbps Linux/Windows SSD VPS | 4GB RAM @ $17/mo [NL/RU]

Status
Not open for further replies.
^
@rppvsilva If you provide proof that your claims are true then it is possible. But in your situation and statement I don't know if they can be considered as "Scammers".
But then again there are customers who are satisfied for their services just like me, I've been with them for a months or year now. I think I had the similar situation with you about the 180 days trial license, but I haven't had any problems with it. After the trial has ended I file a ticket and after hours or a day its has already been resolved. So there's that. Anyway what's the difference with a license and a trial? I don't know, as I don't see the difference between them. Well anyway goodluck finding another services.

The only proof are the emails sent and received to the support team.
If you had the same situation of having a trial/evaluation license, and you cannot see the difference between a valid license or a evaluation license, then it's no wonder you don't see them as scammers. You've been cheated, but you just don't know it ... yet!

Regards

If I got cheated then that's that I guest. Well I've been with many Windows VPS so I can't really tell whats the difference, in my experience to other windows vps. Some limited my resources well most of them do that and the only who didn't is euserv and as you can see I've been staying with them quite a lot time now and satisfied with the performance I am having with them. And I have experience the restart you mention for 1-2 days I think and after filing a ticket it got resolved. About your restarting issues I had the similar problem with other vps windows and the cause of it is using everything resources cpu in my server.
Btw, can you tell me the difference with the evaluation and license? Anyway I'm not in evaluation/trial anymore.

Last edited:
So, i've bought a Windows VPS 8 months ago from these scammers

First time i logged in, i see that i have an "Evaluation version of Windows 2012 Server"
I contact the support team ( currently only this guy Pravin Thakur - which is also the seller account on Paypal ), and he tells me that he'll activate it after 180 days ( 6 months )

It has been 8 months, the evaluation period has ended, the VPS reboots constantly, and now i get this from the support guy:

First reply message : "License will be activated within 24 hours."
2 days latter : "Would you like to pay for the license cost? or We can do re-install os. There will be trial license for 6 months after re-install."
2 days latter : "We already tried but we unable to activate license. Will it be good If we prepare a new vps with same ip and transfer all data to new vps? New vps will have 180 days license."
2 days latter : "Currently we are not providing Windows License.Maybe we have promised you many days ago but it is not possible now to activate license.Now we can do is, Provide you a new vps with same ip and 180 days trial license."

Is there a way to ban these scammers on WJUNCTION?
I used them service many time, maybe they have some problems in replay to tickets but sure not scammer.
the fact he offered to give new vps proof that.
about windows licence not means scammer; many do the same; maybe not professional but not scammer

IDK about stuffs about Windows VPS and license, but on my Linux VPS with them all is good. I can at least recommend it to people if they are looking for a good KVM Linux VPS provider.

So, i've bought a Windows VPS 8 months ago from these scammers

First time i logged in, i see that i have an "Evaluation version of Windows 2012 Server"
I contact the support team ( currently only this guy Pravin Thakur - which is also the seller account on Paypal ), and he tells me that he'll activate it after 180 days ( 6 months )

It has been 8 months, the evaluation period has ended, the VPS reboots constantly, and now i get this from the support guy:

First reply message : "License will be activated within 24 hours."
2 days latter : "Would you like to pay for the license cost? or We can do re-install os. There will be trial license for 6 months after re-install."
2 days latter : "We already tried but we unable to activate license. Will it be good If we prepare a new vps with same ip and transfer all data to new vps? New vps will have 180 days license."
2 days latter : "Currently we are not providing Windows License.Maybe we have promised you many days ago but it is not possible now to activate license.Now we can do is, Provide you a new vps with same ip and 180 days trial license."

Is there a way to ban these scammers on WJUNCTION?

We are not scammer, we already refunded your full payment of the month. You have used our vps for 25 days but we refunded you full payment.
Maybe we have promised 8 months ago that we will activate license, but unfortunately we cant not provide free license now.

We given you choice to provide a new vps with same ip and with 6 months free trial license. But unfortunately you did not like it.

this hoster, this guy is a very nice one. he is very kind and will help you with all you need. i am gonna renew my vps tomorrow.

Last edited:
this hoster, this guy is a very nice one. he is very kind and will help you with all you need. i am gonna renew my vps tomorrow.

Thanks for your review.

We have Linux/Windows vps in stock.
8GB RAM, 4 Core CPU, 200GB HDD, 1Gbps port only for $32/month. Recurring Discount.
Contact us to get the offer.

more then 6 months With Eusrver and no issues. Uptime, speed, performance ,Support everything is excellent. i have Purchase Linux VPS, and they provide me Free Cpanel :-p Happy Customer

more then 6 months With Eusrver and no issues. Uptime, speed, performance ,Support everything is excellent. i have Purchase Linux VPS, and they provide me Free Cpanel :-p Happy Customer

Thanks for your review.
We have vps in stock now.
Buy before all sold out.

got one vps and its very fast already using his services for my previous project and my all projects rocks got new vps for new project and vps running smooth

thanks Eusrver for your nice services

Torrents are allowed on the webhost or no ???

N

Sent from my QMobile A1 using Tapatalk

Ordered the VPS.. payment done and waiting for the setup now :)

Last edited:
Hi are you guys still active, or your service no longer exists ? I applied for a new vps from your website few hours ago, made my payment, created ticket, but no replies yet :sleeping:

Bad support

Hello,

We use Skype only for sales query. Not for support. You contacted us on skype.

We have 24x7 support via ticket. So it will be better if you crate a ticket instead of asking on skype.

Hi are you guys still active, or your service no longer exists ? I applied for a new vps from your website few hours ago, made my payment, created ticket, but no replies yet :sleeping:

Hello,

We setup vps within 24 hours. Also you got details already within 24 hours.

Last edited:

Hello,

We setup vps within 24 hours. Also you got details already within 24 hours.[/QUOTE]

Sorry in first support message i got at the website i was told that my vps would be ready in 12 hours, that is why i got confused. Thanks for good service especially fast bandwidth vps.

Guys i found most secure vpn which is valuable VPN provider and i also found the customer are discussing about its quality services so i apply for 1 year which is so far a good decision for me.

At the moment i am using 35 gb ssd package of this vps company. Computer is very fast, never freezes, also bandwidth is stable and a fast line. My old server company had so many freezing problems in last 2 months before i switched to euservr, so i think i will go on with euservr. Thanks for good service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back