Euservr.Com- Offshore 1Gbps Linux/Windows SSD VPS | 4GB RAM @ $17/mo [NL/RU]

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi ,

do you accept seedbox ?

you have restriction about disk IO usage too high ?

thx

We have different vps plans for seedbox.

8GB RAM
4Core cpu
1TB Dedicated Disk
1Gbps full duplex port
Cost $35 usd/month.

Contact us via skype or live chat, if you want to buy.

We do not suspend or terminate vps if we receive dmca.

If we get any dmca, we will forward it to you. You have to deal with it.

what if i get much dmca..??if the DMCA goes to court you will share my infromation or not even if the content is removed..??

We have very simple DMCA Policies. You delete the content and the problem is solved. If you remove the content on regular intervals there is no problem from the DMCA agents.
Let me know if you still have doubts. Thank You

Last edited:
We do not suspend or terminate vps if we receive dmca.

If we get any dmca, we will forward it to you. You have to deal with it.

what if i get much dmca..??if the DMCA goes to court you will share my infromation or not even if the content is removed..??

We have very simple DMCA Policies. You delete the content and the problem is solved. If you remove the content on regular intervals there is no problem from the DMCA agents.
Let me know if you still have doubts. Thank You

I saw on other forums review regarding you.. you not ignore the DMCA and it is not like you say problem solved..the problem is not solved..if someone sued what you do..?? they write you give infos.. i cannot post the links i not want to get ban for advert but many people wrote there..be careful with this and tell how is real and not the one you think..your datacenter had wrote there that they will give info and they not ignore the dmca it is leaseweb and Netherlands no more ignore like past..if you want the links of the forums send me pm..

I am very happy with the VPS. It works very well. Support is also the best. They are very helpful. I would recommend. Good offer for everyone.

here is a review for the VPS i got from them. I am now with hem for 3 weeks. The support is very good and helpfull. They fix ur VPS for ur websites and the uptime and speed is really very good. i have had an excellent experience with them for now 3 weeks. He transferred all my accounts to this VPS. I learned what you pay is what you get, but here in http://euservr.com you get alot more than you imagine. The support is better within just 1 hour, I get reply regarding issues. Keep up the good work guys.

Last edited:
I cant believe with thier support really great , my vps have a lot of problem but they just help me fix 1 by 1 , vps good , Im not sure about thier quality compare to other company but with me thier support is the best company which I have deal before , come and you wont regret .

I cant believe with thier support really great , my vps have a lot of problem but they just help me fix 1 by 1 , vps good , Im not sure about thier quality compare to other company but with me thier support is the best company which I have deal before , come and you wont regret .

Thanks for your reviews.

We have LKVM-6144 and WKVM-6144 in stock and we are giving it for 25 usd/month only.
Contact us to get the offer.

I'm confused with this situation.
Yesterday I bought a new vps LKVM-8192, I try use coupon code but does not work and when I chat with staff he said "NO DISCOUNT". I dont know it just only for me or for all user, however I see Euservr still offer discount price in this thread until yesterday (LKVM-6144 / 25 USD = Discount 5%)

Normal price / discount price for me it does not matter, as long as good support and staff ready to assist their members any time. But my VPS still pending / not active until now and when I try contact euservr staff using chat, staff immediately offline without giving an explanation.

This is a quality host. I've been using them for more than 6 months now. I did not have any issues, including downtime. Support is satisfying too.

Been with them for months now. I never had a single downtime. Support and response are always available within the day you submit a ticket. Highly recommended.

Euservr scammers

So, i've bought a Windows VPS 8 months ago

First time i logged in, i see that i have an "Evaluation version of Windows 2012 Server"
I contact the support team ( currently only this guy Pravin Thakur - which is also the seller account on Paypal ), and he tells me that he'll activate it after 180 days ( 6 months )

It has been 8 months, the evaluation period has ended, the VPS reboots constantly, and now i get this from the support guy:

First reply message : "License will be activated within 24 hours."
2 days latter : "Would you like to pay for the license cost? or We can do re-install os. There will be trial license for 6 months after re-install."
2 days latter : "We already tried but we unable to activate license. Will it be good If we prepare a new vps with same ip and transfer all data to new vps? New vps will have 180 days license."
2 days latter : "Currently we are not providing Windows License.Maybe we have promised you many days ago but it is not possible now to activate license.Now we can do is, Provide you a new vps with same ip and 180 days trial license."

^
@rppvsilva If you provide proof that your claims are true then it is possible. But in your situation and statement I don't know if they can be considered as "Scammers".
But then again there are customers who are satisfied for their services just like me, I've been with them for a months or year now. I think I had the similar situation with you about the 180 days trial license, but I haven't had any problems with it. After the trial has ended I file a ticket and after hours or a day its has already been resolved. So there's that. Anyway what's the difference with a license and a trial? I don't know, as I don't see the difference between them. Well anyway goodluck finding another services.

Last edited:
^
@rppvsilva If you provide proof that your claims are true then it is possible. But in your situation and statement I don't know if they can be considered as "Scammers".
But then again there are customers who are satisfied for their services just like me, I've been with them for a months or year now. I think I had the similar situation with you about the 180 days trial license, but I haven't had any problems with it. After the trial has ended I file a ticket and after hours or a day its has already been resolved. So there's that. Anyway what's the difference with a license and a trial? I don't know, as I don't see the difference between them. Well anyway goodluck finding another services.

The only proof are the emails sent and received to the support team.
If you had the same situation of having a trial/evaluation license, and you cannot see the difference between a valid license or a evaluation license, then it's no wonder you don't see them as scammers. You've been cheated, but you just don't know it ... yet!

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back