VPS EU Offshore VPS: 4GB DDR3 RAM, 500 GB HD, 100 Mbps UL, Free Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.
At present we have more than 1000 clients. Bad review is less than 5%.

And like the jackel story, people who have not used also keep commenting.

You have 1000 clients because you refuse to provide refunds to those who request so they're stuck with you.

Besides that, probably all 1000 customers are on the same slow oversold server.

Special Promotions - Believe it or not! Massive 60% Discount!

Special Promotions - Believe it or not! Massive 60% Discount!

For the first time ever we are providing such huge discounts! Yes it is true.

Remember these are for new orders only. If you are an existing client you can avail this offer when you sign up for a new service.

VPS Offer: Get 60% off your initial payment on any payment term! Use the coupon SIXTY1

Reseller Web Hosting Offer: Get 60% off your initial payment on any payment term! Use the coupon SIXTY1

Shared Web Hosting Offer:
Get 60% off your initial payment on any payment term! Use the coupon SIXTY1

You can also take a product using the above offer and resell it at a higher price. For example if you take LVE-02 VPS for an year and sell it at normal price to someone else, you earn 60% of the price for a whole year!

Remember the offer ends on 17 January 2010, IST. After that you can not get this again even on request. (Please do not request us on this after that time.)

This offer can not be used to renew your existing product. This offer is only available for new orders for both existing and new customers.

If you have any question, please do not hesitate to open a sales ticket here.

30 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee: As per our updated TOS on 10 Jan 2010, you will get a 100% full refund in the first 30 days if you are not satisfied without any question. (No refund is possible on domain registration.)

Payment Options: You can pay directly by Paypal (unverified is also accepted) or by a credit card.

Getting desperate to scam new people are we Bentink?

I am tired of your "50 TB in 2 days on 100 mbps" like words. Everyone knows you are a great liar. You proved it publicly.

You can continue with your comments forever, let me assure that does not affect me in any way.

Well... fact of the matter is that you scammed me $150 with your lies and fake promises.
I don't exactly know why you say I'm lying as you know for yourself that all I say is true.
I've already admitted that the super fast VPS I'm using is scopehosts.com VPS (check his thread).
It's cheaper than yours, super fast, and I haven't had a single problem with it since I bought it just less than a week ago.
Too bad I ran into your scamming ass before that.

FACT:
1) I paid you $150 for 8 months 100Mbit/sec unmetered VPS 99.9% uptime
2) You gave me 8Mbit CAPPED VPS with maybe 20% uptime - you can deny the speed cap all you like but your SUPPORT guy TOLD ME that i would NEVER get more than 1Mbyte/sec speed.
3) You canceled my account after 2 weeks claiming I had violated your TOC (simply because I complained about your poor services and lies in public)
4) I was forced to file a dispute with Paypal

Bottom line: I paid you $150 and got ZERO in return
How is that NOT scamming?

We did not scam you. As you opened dispute your account got suspended. We only suspended your account AFTER you opened a Paypal dispute, not before.

If you want your vps with 2tb free for the paid period, open a ticket.

We do not provide dedicated 100 mbps unmetered at $15.

If you want your vps with 2tb free for the paid period, open a ticket.
That is not true. I opened a ticket and was refused
Also, my account was suspended BEFORE I opened a dispute with Paypal.

That is not true. I opened a ticket and was refused
Also, my account was suspended BEFORE I opened a dispute with Paypal.

You can not change bandwidth options in the middle of a month.

Your account was suspended after you opened a dispute. You even opened a ticket "was my account suspended.." -- your account was active at that time. As always you can continue to argue here also.

My account may have been active but the control panel said OFFLINE - AS WAS THE VPS!
It was like this for more than a day and it was STRAIGHT after your staff started sending me threatening messages that they are going to cancel my account.

WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO THINK!?!

Arguing with you is of no use since according to you It's always the customer's fault.

At that time there was a 2 hour + network failure (switch failure) at the datacenter, so it would show your vps as offline. If your account was suspended, you could not have been able to login to the control panel to see your vps status.

Woja, you have already proved yourself to be telling lie by saying "I have used 50TB bandwidth on another provider in 2 days on 100 mbps". Do you want to prove more?

lol I meant 50Gb there.
Rofl, I just realized why you thought I was lying. How would I even find content to download 50Tb in 2 days

haha 50TB in a few days is impossible unless your google i know someone who has 3 dedicated servers and they upload to rs etc they hardly reach 7tb a month and they do 40 odd uploads daily

haha 50TB in a few days is impossible unless your google i know someone who has 3 dedicated servers and they upload to rs etc they hardly reach 7tb a month and they do 40 odd uploads daily

woja did not realize that before saying 50TB. I mentioned many times and he repeated many times 50TB, the moderator deleted those posts many of them.

He realized only when I said.

Just remember that if you pay for 1 day, then decide to take a VPS, it'll be your SECOND invoice, so no refunds will be applicable after the VPS stops working (per Webthosting TOC).

An example how the 60% Offer can be utilized

==========
WebT LVE-01 - Europe Linux VPS

• 30 GB Web Hosting Space (RAID Protected)

• 1 TB Premium Bandwidth Transfer (on GE High Speed)

• 384 MB DDR3 RAM

30 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee

Order for 2 years using the coupon code SIXTY1 at only $76.32 for 2 years! No hidden fee. This is only for new orders.

Click here to order now! Limited Offer Only.

==========

For more details visit here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back