VPS EU Offshore VPS: 4GB DDR3 RAM, 500 GB HD, 100 Mbps UL, Free Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cleaned a few posts.

@woja: If someone purchases something and isn't happy about the quality it's OK to post feedback on that. However it is not OK to go on and on about it and create a whole drama filled discussion out of it. You can do that privately.

Keep it ontopic now.

$5.95 VPS Special

$5.95 VPS Special (only 2 available)

Get your first month at only $5.95.

LVE-01
30 GB RAID Protected Space
384 MB Dedicated DDR3 RAM
1 TB Premium GE Bandwidth Transfer

Install Kloxo or cPanel in a few seconds with a click!

Kloxo is provided 'as is' without any support of any kind.

Note: Money back guarantee not applicable on this offer.

First Month Free: Get your first month for free (LVE-01) if you have a VPS with another provider. We can reject your request for this offer at our sole decision.

Hurry and get a slow 80% downtime VPS that's not what you want and what is being offered.
If you buy now, you can also enjoy the fully conditional complete hassle 0% money back in no way guaranteed.

There is no question of moneyback on free. User will judge himself about the uptime and other stuff.

As stated byHyperz, woja you should stop drama now.

Hello,

I got a vps and it is quite slow indeed,

not suffered any downtime yet

Can you please open a ticket if you are on GE plan and getting less than 5 MB/s ? The GE plans will get more than 5 MB/s even at peak hours. Anything less than 5 MB/s on GE plan is abnormal and we will fix it for you once you open a ticket.

Feature update: We are working to monitor your VPS 24x7 and send you email and SMS if any service goes down on your VPS. This service will be free to all our users except a small fee for the SMS being sent. This is still under development. SMS is optional. You can only choose email notification also amd it will be completely free.

Bentink, here is another screenshot from the speeds I'm getting for $16/month:
01-a7c5190147.jpg

Not everyone is a scammer and promises 100Mbit but delivers only 8.

Bentink, here is another screenshot from the speeds I'm getting for $16/month:

Not everyone is a scammer and promises 100Mbit but delivers only 8.

I am glad to see you happy with your new VPS.

I am also happy to see that you already have used over 50 TB in a couple of days on a 100 mbit line on your new VPS. And that too at $16. It is surely a great VPS. Please stick to it. Also please pass on the provider info to me as I am getting lured to purchase such a VPS
smile.gif

Yep. Some people have quality VPSs. Others are scammers only after your money.
As soon as I paid you the $133 I stopped getting anything that could be remotely called service.
I'm glad I finally found something that works.
It's just a pity that I ran into you first and had $150 stolen from me by you.

As soon as I paid you the $133 I stopped getting anything that could be remotely called service.

I am also happy to see that you already have used over 50 TB in a couple of days on a 100 mbit line on your new VPS. And that too at $16. It is surely a great VPS. Please stick to it. Also please pass on the provider info to me as I am getting lured to purchase such a VPS
smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

Why are you not telling me the provider info? I will probably get a VPS there ....

Well... the reason I am not giving you the provider info is because it will help you and that is the last thing that I want to do for you.
Maybe if you give me back the $150 you stole from me, then I can give you the provider name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back