Not open for further replies.
10 GB RAID Protected Space
1 TB (on GE High Speed) Premium Bandwidth Transfer
384 MB Dedicated RAM DDR3
Intel Core i7 Main server CPU
Managed Service Available
99.9% Uptime
Price: ???

Even $1 is too high for the crap this guy is selling, since he won't give you what he's stating anyway.

Okay... you have made your point numerous times.
You lost money and got no service, sucks deal with it nothing you can do now (unless you can dispute) or get a lawyer and file a law suit.

Your comments are just making you look bad now, even though bentink has already looked bad, you are just wasting your time.
So i suggest you just quit posting here or you might get banned. (just trying to look out for you :) )

next time do research on the companies you are going to host for, and make SURE they will give you a refund, get it in writing or in a ticket and screenshot it.

To be very honest, we provided refund to many people on good faith even if they are not eligible according to the terms. But of course that is not the law, we reserve the right to refund only as per our terms.

woja made his time tough by messing around, and what not. We reserve the right to enforce our TOS at any time at our sole decision.

Sandin0 you were also provided refund on your reseller account even after 30 days. So may I request you to quit now? People are going off-topic here.

What happened like 4 months ago has nothing to do with this, and whether or not i had gotten my money back, i would have found a way to get it back ;)
But again, that issue has nothing to do with this, b/c i do not even want to start with the issues you and i had.

It was nothing personal against your website or you bentink, i was merely stating my opinion that he should just stop. If he wants something done he should take it out of this thread (beacuse it is just for sales) and either start another one, or talk to you personally. This bickering and flaming in WJ's threads is getting annoying, b/c if it starts to happen in one thread, it is going to start in others! And noone clearly wants that. If you scammed him, then you scammed him, both of you get over it and try to work it out. If you feel you didn't, then you didn't. There's no way of proving if either of you are correct, too much has happened already and you both already look bad.

But yes, please keep it on topic. I have already reported a few of the posts in here. We need to keep sales threads on topic and clean, not of nonsense, if people have problems with buying or refunds, they should create another thread in hosting discussions. (no matter who's thread it is!)

*end of post*

Bentink, you didn't even provide me the refund for the $11 of the original invoice AS PER YOUR TOC. So you don't even abide by your own TOC

Update: 1 more LVE-01 available now, price only $7 for the first month!

384 MB Dedicated RAM
30 GB Space
1 TB Bandwidth Transfer on GE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back