Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the fuck you all jumping on warezfreak ? The guy is very trusted and I had dealt with him many times with no problems, Now i wanna see one of u fagots licking elios ass and talking shit in here when I or anybody else keep you hanging for 2 weeks without doing what promised.

Now Elio said hes busy, dude ? submit one/two threads a day and you would have finished by now :|.

First of all what do you think this thread is going to accomplish? Elio is a well respected and trusted member at WJ. You making this post is not going to get you anything. Also if I m not mistaken he offered to give you the full 140$ back if you returned the account. So really you were offered a refund and are trying to ruin his rep. I do not know the full story, as I do not feel like reading every post in this thread. The only thing I do know is one of the first posts say he'd give you a refund and you just keep going on. Accept the refund and end this... Is that on topic for you?

I also do agree with Mr R T

So give me time u need after iC is released & w-c is up again? I dont want money. Just keep ur promise & tht's all

Edit: I did coz u kept on using tht shit of a language over and again. I never had anything against you. I was left with no option then to do this.

How do u expect someone to keep promises when your trying to publicly insult him.
If you thought he will not able to keep his promise and u wanted to start thread, u could've easily accepted the offer when he said give his account back and get your money back.

Why the fuck you all jumping on warezfreak ? The guy is very trusted and I had dealt with him many times with no problems, Now i wanna see one of u fagots licking elios ass and talking shit in here when I or anybody else keep you hanging for 2 weeks without doing what promised.

Now Elio said hes busy, dude ? submit one/two threads a day and you would have finished by now :|.

Thanks R-T. Well I still dont do silly things like changing sigs & putting stuff...Dont do business with warezfreak09 again.
People do business for mutual benefit. I also do it for same reason.

I made a deal for mutual benefit but I didnt got my complete share of benefit. Dont I have the right to get what I paid for. If you decline you dont understand business.

How do u expect someone to keep promises when your trying to publicly insult him.
If you thought he will not able to keep his promise and u wanted to start thread, u could've easily accepted the offer when he said give his account back and get your money back.

Well m8..read the Pm in first post b4 saying this. I knw it has become one big thread with more than 12 pages, but you still can read first post. Anyways as u can see there I asked him to either submit links or give me 20$ back as I valued that account for 120$ without resubmission of files.

I asked him I will let the WJ decide on how much money should be returned as deal ws made through WJ. He said he dont care for that. I did for which he doesnt care & believe me I even asked him 5 times b4 opening this thread so that proves I never intended to publically insult him.

Edit:

He said next day(after selling) that he needs some time to resubmit links & offered money back that time. I said sometime is not a problem but that time is never getting over. When I asked him today he kept on using tht shitty language as always. I cant take it tht long. I have used points to generate account & still willing to give account back & take 140$ (minus) the cost of six accounts(30$)=110$...or he can give me 20$ back for reason already stated...or he cn keep promise & resubmit them..he is nt willing to take any option...what would u have done?

Nothing is getting resolved with this thread why isn't it just locked? Everyone is going to be split on what to say and other people opinions do not matter. Technically there is no power force Elio to do anything and to make him keep his deal (which is a down side) but making this thread is not going to change anything in my opinion. Which seems to be with everyone we all have our own opinion. I do not know either of you so I am not picking a side I m looking at this as a moderate and saying how I see it.

Nothing is getting resolved with this thread why isn't it just locked? Everyone is going to be split on what to say and other people opinions do not matter. Technically there is no power force Elio to do anything and to make him keep his deal (which is a down side) but making this thread is not going to change anything in my opinion. Which seems to be with everyone we all have our own opinion. I do not know either of you so I am not picking a side I m looking at this as a moderate and saying how I see it.

Well I respect your opinion but can we allow Elio to get away with it? He holds the tag of Trusted Webmaster & is an ex-mod of WJ. If people like him cant keep their words & WJ cant do anything about it, I am very sorry to say its not going good for WJ for sure.

or he can give me 20$ back for reason already stated...or he cn keep promise & resubmit them..he is nt willing to take any option...what would u have done?
Well I respect your opinion but can we allow Elio to get away with it? He holds the tag of Trusted Webmaster & is an ex-mod of WJ. If people like him cant keep their words & WJ cant do anything about it, I am very sorry to say its not going good for WJ for sure.

read:
As I said before, I can confirm that Elio has been busy for the past 2-3 weeks. We were going to start a new project but it has been delayed as he is busy with IC V2.

He has already said that he is going to resubmit the links once W-C is back online. He was also willing to send you back $10 but you refused that.

you still don't get it, he cant submit your links until warez-centre is back up.

Did you buy this account through a post on WJ marketplace? If not then WJ admins/mods do not have to worry about it. It is one thing for him to not keep his word, but no one can do anything about it. He can say "screw off" and leave the forum or not respond for days and you would be where you are now. I know Elio will do what he promised eventually, but this thread would not make me more proactive on doing it. This would only piss me off more. So chill and give the man some time.

k here to brief everything up

- i send you account
- 2 days later u ask me abt the submits i tell u im busy i will do them soon but if u want i can give u full money back and u give me tha account u agreed and said no its ok just resubmit them when ur done
- you decide to remind me again after a week and i tell u that im busy with ic v2 and some other stuff and as soon as im done i will submit
- 2 weeks later the day after w-c server got hacked u decide to give me ultimatums and boss your way around acting like im some big bad scammer and ur the victim .

anyways im tired of repeating myself i told u what was going on and u picked the worst time to give me ultimatums

k here to brief everything up

- i send you account
- 2 days later u ask me abt the submits i tell u im busy i will do them soon but if u want i can give u full money back and u give me tha account u agreed and said no its ok just resubmit them when ur done
- you decide to remind me again after a week and i tell u that im busy with ic v2 and some other stuff and as soon as im done i will submit
- 2 weeks later the day after w-c server got hacked u decide to give me ultimatums and boss your way around acting like im some big bad scammer and ur the victim .

anyways im tired of repeating myself i told u what was going on and u picked the worst time to give me ultimatums

I didnt gave you ULTIMATUMS. I asked u how much time you need as I cant give you time till eternity. I said to do it after iC is released & w-c is up. You wont have it in priority otherwise.

You just keep on repeating similar stuff over & again without giving me time. I think you can tell me time you need? it can be a week mayb. Give me time you require, do it in scheduled time. Problem is solved

Edit

@SjShah....I am asking to submit after WarezCenter is up. Not before that. So any further question?

Wow this just got even dumber. There was never an issue at all..... Warezfreak he said he was going to do it he just needed time. Then you create a thread calling him a scammer. Wtf? No all the sudden you are agreeing with him. This is confusing, stupid, and the thread should be closed.

Wow this just got even dumber. There was never an issue at all..... Warezfreak he said he was going to do it he just needed time. Then you create a thread calling him a scammer. Wtf? No all the sudden you are agreeing with him. This is confusing, stupid, and the thread should be closed.

He needed indefinate time? Ok send me 500$, I will give back after indefinate time. If you can give me that. You can ask the thread to be closed.

Thanks!

I don't understand the issue, tbh cbf reading all the pages.

1. Money was sent for a service
  2. Service wasn't done for whatever reason
  3. Ask for refund
  4. Refund issued
  5. End of story

What's so hard about that? can't you just end it? Btw, I'm talking to both warezfreak and Eliø.

I know Eliø, he's a decent guy, that's why all of this is strange, the only bad habit he has is he cusses a lot, other than that nothing that I know of.

So if you both just relax and solve this like men it'll be better for all of us.

3. Ask for refund
  4. Refund issued
  5. End of story

What's so hard about that? can't you just end it? Btw, I'm talking to both warezfreak and Eliø.

Refund was not issued so no end of story. Sorry but that is the case

1. Money was sent
  2. Service was given partially
  3. Partial Refund was requested
  4. It was not given
  5. Thread was opened to report it

@speakup(next post)....read this b4 saying tht thing :)

3. Ask for refund
  4. Refund issued
  5. End of story

I know Eliø, he's a decent guy, that's why all of this is strange, the only bad habit he has is he cusses a lot, other than that nothing that I know of.

So if you both just relax and solve this like men it'll be better for all of us.

Thats what I have been trying to say.... at this rate the issue is never going to get solved.

I don't know why people expect others to be fair and trustworthy when you're dealing with warez. You're bound to get fucked over by somebody, regardless of their "status". When purchasing the item, you should have fully understood that there is a possibility that the item/service would not be delivered or fully delivered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back