Status
Not open for further replies.
He has now offered you the $20 refund you wanted so either accept it or don't and stop being paranoid about it. There's nothing else that this thread will achieve for you or anyone else. $20 is a fair compensation. Furthermore the topic looks more like an attempt to screw up his rep then anything else.

I dont have competition with Elio in any field. We are not enemies & never had any conversation(except sm general chattin in SB) b4. What will I get by ruining his reputation(I nvr intend to do it anyway)?

well if he would have given that in first place that all shit wouldn't have happened. I asked him if he wanted to sort this on wj..he says he dont care.

If 5 people think I should accept 20$ & close(not delete) the thread. I will do..Vote now people

I have the right to get my money worth?

I asked him if he wanted to sort this on wj..he says he dont care.

If 5 people think I should accept 20$ & close(not delete) the thread. I will do..Vote now people

-
no u didnt ask me that u said u either give me 20$ or im posting on wj calling u a scammer and all and i said sure go ahead i dont care and lol again with that attitude if people say that and this dont u understand if i decide to do something is because i want to not because people say so

I asked him if he wanted to sort this on wj..he says he dont care.

-
no u didnt ask me that u said u either give me 20$ or im posting on wj calling u a scammer and all and i said sure go ahead i dont care and lol again with that attitude if people say that and this dont u understand if i decide to do something is because i want to not because people say so

I said let the WJ decide then as we cant come to an agreement over the amount that should be returned. You said you dont care about it.

@Hyperz: dont ask me anything again. I did what you wanted me to.

Well I am off. Will reply later. <3 WJ & want it to be a better place. Thanks guys for your posts.

Wish WJ will be a better place..with better persons who know how to keep PROMISES :)

warez-center is down for him from 2 weeks :| ??

As I said before, I can confirm that Elio has been busy for the past 2-3 weeks. We were going to start a new project but it has been delayed as he is busy with IC V2.

Look mate I had that offer of either reposting them or giving me 20$ back to Elio. He is still unwilling to compromise.

You have a solution??

He has already said that he is going to resubmit the links once W-C is back online. He was also willing to send you back $10 but you refused that.

It is you who is not willing to compromise.

and see here you are doing it again thinking u can boss the deal around .. get it on ur thick skull u dont put rules on my table kid i do what i want when i want end off

IMO you shouldnt have done this deal since you didnt have enough time to finish it quickly.

Stop using Bold

I ALSO KNOW HOW TO SCREAM

Why are you being a douche? There is no need to make idiotic comments which will get you nowhere. I used to respect you m8, but after this im not sure.

So you tell how much time you need? 20 light years. I am asking you to do what you promised to do on the same day 2 weeks ago.....

Dont make promises if u cant keep them....nd be ready for these kind of threads

1. You both clearly did not decide the timing as you have shown from previous comments.
2. A light year is a distance, not a time value..

edit:
Its obvious that this thread will not resolve anything, so why is it still open?

Oh my God!

Here we go again, with the stupid, pointless annoying crap. I have read this from beginning to end, and I must say, for someone (Elio), who is apparantly scamming, or whatever, he certainly does a good job of offering the $20 back.

The way I see it, is Elio, you have offered him the money back, he decides to get all stupid about it, and says, if bla bla many people say he should, he will. That is just stupid, either take the money, or stop crying like a baby about it. So, if I was you Elio, just ignore this thread, you offered, he didn't accept, not your fault.

Elio <3

@SjShah..I also respected u always & respect your opinion. Yeah I knw light year is a distance. I didnt started using Bold feature anyways so no point in that

I know we didnt decided on a TimeFrame. He promised to do it same day which he didnt...he then said he will do it soon, I gave him two weeks. I am still willing to give him time but that cant be indeterminate or undefined. Being an uploader yourself you know how much time it needs to resubmit(no uploading is needed). Since he has not kept his promise I just want a timeframe(mayb a week after warez-center is up, enough time you think?)

Oh my God!

Here we go again, with the stupid, pointless annoying crap. I have read this from beginning to end, and I must say, for someone (Elio), who is apparantly scamming, or whatever, he certainly does a good job of offering the $20 back.

The way I see it, is Elio, you have offered him the money back, he decides to get all stupid about it, and says, if bla bla many people say he should, he will. That is just stupid, either take the money, or stop crying like a baby about it. So, if I was you Elio, just ignore this thread, you offered, he didn't accept, not your fault.

Elio <3

He is not offering any money back. He even failed to keep that word of his. So please sir repost with new reply. Thanks :)

im not offering money back after u did all this no but i did offer u a few options a while back and for the 100th time i gave ua timeframe i said once i releas IC ill do it after that u kept asking and asking and did this today when u knew i couldnt submit now since w-c is down

im not offering money back after u did all this no but i did offer u a few options a while back and for the 100th time i gave ua timeframe i said once i releas IC ill do it after that u kept asking and asking and did this today when u knew i couldnt submit now since w-c is down

So give me time u need after iC is released & w-c is up again? I dont want money. Just keep ur promise & tht's all

Edit: I did coz u kept on using tht shit of a language over and again. I never had anything against you. I was left with no option then to do this.

My final conclusion is... he doesn't understand english too well. He was also told this in the shoutbox that he would not be receiving the extra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back