ElfFiles.com - PPD $15.00 / PPS / Mixed Plans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will change the payments to weekly (saturday or sunday) pleases read earnings page for more info...

Are you requesting 25% webmaster refferal?

argentina added to group III

Looks professional . I will join your host

upgrade my account please

username : sabo

The only true gains by an uploader by upgrading his/her account is more upload slots and max upload size.... Which do you need increased?

Last edited:
hey you still newbie here and you dont want to upgrade my account haha looks stupid not professional . ok it my mistake I though to use this host .

Bye Bye you just lost uploader

Size limit the free / registered user can download?
Waiting time between a download and the next?
Delay time of the stats?
Add WebMoney for sure ..
thanks

@kun...Didn't say wouldn't upgrade account, just asked a question cause what helps you could help others.

Will add 25% for webmasters.

Give me a day or two will add webmoney.

Free user 45 seconds, +5 seconds per 100mb, +5 seconds per additional download, 5 seconds between downloads..

no size download limits for all users, limit per 24 hours total..... 2GB and 4.5GB. Free/registered users.

Registered users same except 30 seconds start.

Hope that answers all ?s thus far...

Will add a faq section to affiliate page withing 48 hours to help cover all we have covered this far.

Last edited:
I will change the payments to weekly (saturday or sunday) pleases read earnings page for more info...

This what you should do! Who ever request the payment just give it to them 3 day afterwards it still the same thing as Saturday or Sunday!

This what you should do! Who ever request the payment just give it to them 3 day afterwards it still the same thing as Saturday or Sunday!

While I agree with you and would really like to accommodate your hard work.... Currently the staff is limited, its just me. I do not want to get into a situation that would give the impression of "not paying". So I have to set-up a system that will allow me to put a day aside to process payments. Doing so everyday of the week is just not possible for the site at this time. As growth happens I'm sure this is a process that will be reconsidered, however right now it's just not as doable for me. Again, I agree, I just hope others will understand as I hope being fellow webmasters you will.

So in a nutshell payments will go like this:
Make request for payment Monday thru Thursday - Payment sent Sunday. In rare situations it may be Monday thru Wednesday and processed on Saturday. This situation will be rare and I will do my best to alert members expecting payment.

I hope this will work for most and I'm sorry if it just will not work for some.

I like your humour to answer questions, queries from users ... :cough:
Much of the support of host here in the forum get stressed to answer, especially when it raises problems ...
I hope it stays that way all the time ...
I have been using your hosting .. Good luck!

zOjC2LC.png

bad start? lol

zOjC2LC.png

bad start? lol

Not a bad start at all :)

I looked into this issue... the two downloads one was from the same IP address that opened the account. So I assume it is your IP address, that download will not count for money, cause it's from the same IP. The second was my IP address, it's not going to give you credit for my download... I was making some changes to the "free users" download page and needed to test it, yours and a few others I clicked and started a download but didn't complete it... Even if I had completed it wouldn't have counted from my IP address.. I can show you in a PM my IP and the uncensored screen shot if you would like. :)

screencap_stats.JPG

However this brings up an issue I'm having....

I have one user who for whatever reason downloads are not being counted. I have a support ticket in with the script maker and I have requested assistance in a thread on the makers forum. I'm looking for a solution to this issue. I have been PM'ing (on this board the user in question). In the end once this issue is figured out I will be putting money in his/her account to ensure they get credit for the downloads.

Hope this helps! :)

Last edited:
that is wrong, downloads were made today by my staff to test your speeds.
by the way what is my username at elffiles?
so dont lie to us and do a proper bussiness

UPDATE:
xgSc52G.png

wonderfull, i guess i should ban your links in my forum

Last edited:
that is wrong, downloads were made today by my staff to test your speeds.
by the way what is my username at elffiles?
so dont lie to us and do a proper bussiness

UPDATE:
xgSc52G.png

wonderfull, i guess i should ban your links in my forum

Gosh bro... Trying to help...
I guess some of you have been scammed before. I guess I understand some doubts, but man... Now I see why it's a stress.. :)

First let me correct myself above, I found a person who had two downloads whom had recently signed up (within a week or so) assumed it was you... It was not.

Looking now I have one person who has 7 (now 9) downloads to files on the 15th of Feb the username is "Radikal"...

If this is you the reason for no counting is because the files downloaded are below the 50MB threshold to be counted, clearly marked on the affiliate page... If Radikal is not yours please let me know your ID and I will without a doubt look into it for you and if credit is required I will provide it.

It should be noted at this point I'm working with a script wrote in C, when I look at it I have no idea what it is... I have no way to "manipulate the system" to not count traffic/downloads. I will be more than happy to take screenshots of the backend and upload them if that is required. I have never been cheated by anyone, other than an ex-wife. :-) I don't plan on cheating anyone in anyway. I do understand the doubts and I will do my best to confront them head on and make good anything that is off/wrong.

Please reply and let me know if I need to look into something for you.

Please let me know if this is not you... I will look into it... I just used a vpn and downloaded a file.... it should show you have .0048 in your account.
screeCap.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back