Edomz starts auto payouts with $10 minimum payout

Status
Not open for further replies.

james09

Leading popunder site edomz.com has made some major changes in its payment terms. Edomz has started auto payment method with minimum balance to cash-out is $10. They seem to have opted NET15 terms. Edomz is a great way to monetize with pop unders and cpm ads & they have ads for almost every country which works well for me.

The edomz facebook page www.fb.com/myedomz shares the news and stated that now the payments will be sent before 15 of every month. So accumulated earnings of the current month will be paid on the mid of next month. Earlier they were sending payments everyday but i guess with increasing number of publisher they will be continuing with the NET 15 policy.

If you are using edomz , just go ahead and set your paypal/ payza/ moneybookers email id. Same email id will be used for sending payments.

They will not be charging paypal fees for which is addon for me.

31 comments
@ timboy18
That usually depends on the type of website.
E.g. it would be unacceptable to see pop-ups on a news website. But it would be perfectly normal to see pop-ups on a downloading website.
Regards.

I am using edomz for last 5months and their service is really good and pays high for indian traffic website.We are happy to use edomz as our ad systems on our websites. Have received 4 payments till now on time and i like to use it on our websites in future too.

Clicksor:

tgmUj.jpg

thats banner or popup ads earning?

Received February payment today - without paypal fees :)

Hi Guys,

I received my edomz February payment today. They had announced that they will be paying on 15th of every month and surprisingly they paid 2 days in advance.

Another thing which surprised me that they paid my paypal fees too. So i didn't have to pay the fees from my pocket.

Here's my feb payment proof.
YLgpYF7.png

Thank you edomz... :) :)

Last edited:
I have different rate for each country and different rate in different account for good traffic I am getting around $1 to $2

what you can get you should contact to their support and discuss, I have been using it for some time and they always tested traffic first and then I got my account setup for good rate.

How much money would 100,000 PV equal to on average with edomz?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back