DuckStream | Offshore location | reliable and profitable | 360p-1080p | API | (Auto-)Subtitles | Fast Payouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
welcome on board

and good luck

i like your site and your format of counting our views

but this is strange

Views are counted up to 3 times in total every 24 hours per 1 IP, max one per 8h,

so if one of my user wil watch something and after that wil go to another video you wil not count anymore...

so you count one view per ip or 3 views?

because seriously ho wil watch something on every 8h?:))

in my opinion you count just one view...and you have put ''3'' just to atract user

Switzerland and Netherlands in region 3? hahahahaha, renew the scam technique, you keep repeating the same stupid things since 2004 hahahaha

Switzerland and Netherlands in region 3? hahahahaha, renew the scam technique, you keep repeating the same stupid things since 2004 hahahaha
Depends on ad rates and Traffic, right now, we are too small to judge.
Post automatically merged:

Payout of 12.5 $on 31.12.2021Requested
you should have recieved it, please check.

Last edited:
Hey Duck.This week is awesome upload speed 400mb/s good servers tested wifi 5/ wifi 6 ,Cable and 5G Connections.Conversion is fine not problems.Please no added trojan,malware and other bad ads.Clean ads tested this week.Goodwork Duck and long life your site.Waiting more upgraded functions.

Conversion not started 3 hours only simple 1 and 2 GB mp4 files.Overload servers?

Last edited:
What Happend Duck DDOS? Or Server Problems? Conversion is not working.uploading is frezze.Conversion no start 2 day.

Dead Servers? And Host.522 Host Error.Closed Duck? Or Servers And Host Change? Anyone go drop question or closed topic.Thank you.Goodwork All.

Last edited:
RIP

flower.gif

Thats fine, the project was closed as result of the blackmailing attempts by you in the past. Good to know the truth speaking for the people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back