Duckload.com - Earn money up to 45$ - 15 GB filesize

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's still stuck on 96% for hours on end.

8c0a475a932acd750239360055e17c00.png

You need to have some sort of resume feature...

We don't ignore, but i wrote here many times we have an issue with paypal again and we have to wait for the support-hotline.

If you check the paypal website you see it's open at 9 AM CET. We transfer tomorrow all outstanding paypal-payments.

We don't ignore, but i wrote here many times we have an issue with paypal again and we have to wait for the support-hotline.

If you check the paypal website you see it's open at 9 AM CET. We transfer tomorrow all outstanding paypal-payments.
Ok thanks sir, Lets see it :P.

Regard
CP

After the USA-Race is done we are going to setup a race for *everyone* and for *every* country. So it's like a bonus for all top-uploaders.

Keep that in mind !

wow...its good for me.
BTw: my visitor always complaining about "download not finish at all"
i hope duckload.com can fix that problem asap.;)

dreqms. We fixed it some days ago at the moment there's only one problem: We don't have enough speed for everyone. We raise up our traffic on february.

But you have not said anything about my posts.

Twice actually...

Dear Mr Duckload,
Could you please answer my question about the filechecker ? You said there is an API function for that but there is no documentation about this possibility.
Thank you in advance, if you answer..

Guys. We have around 100 support tickets each hour and a lot of forums and everyone want some support from us.

At least we work on weekend otherwise you need to wait up to 72 hours until we answer. We give our best.

Guys. We have around 100 support tickets each hour and a lot of forums and everyone want some support from us.

At least we work on weekend otherwise you need to wait up to 72 hours until we answer. We give our best.

And I highly praise you for doing such a great job <3

I gave the normal answers around 40 times today in support-tickets and minimum 5 times in the last day here in this board. From all people here i really thougt you are one who read the previous posts.

Anyway again: We have an issue with paypal because we change the paypal account from germany to swiss. For now we wait until paypal enable everything. Tomorrow all payments will be done after paypal approved everything.

ok :) nice to hear - haha fiar enough - nah - I dont tend to read back and remember who makes which comments...

either way - nice to kow why problems exist :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back