Duckload.com - Earn money up to 45$ - 15 GB filesize

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duckload

logo.png

efsl65kk.png

Hello Wjunction community,
We from DuckLoad.com are a file and video hosting service which has been active since 2008.
Since November 2010 we have published a new partner program and which we would like to introduce to you now.
For starters, we have put together a selection of related information for your convenience.
  • Up to 45$ for 1000 downloads
  • Payout limit is set up on 20$ /edited
  • We offer you a FTP access, a remote upload, a DL2DL upload and a web form upload
  • You have access to detailed statistics in your account
  • We support all relevant countries for the partner program and all of these are considered equal
  • You earn 25% on your referrals
  • You will receive a quota of mediated premium accounts
  • Webmasters get a 5% commission of mediated premium accounts

Now we’ll go into detail.
After a file has been transferred into your account, you can find your file in a detailed file list. There , you will receive detailed information regarding your file and have multiple sorting functions to choose from.
Here you will receive an impression of the file list:

small-filelist-examplegtto.jpg

A fully detailed statistic about your earnings you can find in your partner area, there you get an overview of your current credits, payment method, earnings today and your upload status.
Here you will receive an impression of the overview:

overviewupy0.jpg

Detailed statistics about your daily earnings you can find in the subcategories. Most of the subcategories display a chart and a table where you can see your exact earnings.
Here you will receive an impression of the subcategory downloads:

download-stats8r51.jpg

And here you will receive an impression of the subcategory premium notifications:

premium-statsnpmi.jpg

More information and the registration page you will find here!
Sincerely, DuckLoad.com

FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US HERE WHENEVER YOU WANT, WE TRY TO PROVIDE YOU BEST SUPPORT.

Rapidleech plugin

4,546 comments
Welcome To WJ

You have ranking system for uploaders ? like i see that rank bronze in the below picture

[slide]http://h-4.abload.de/img/overviewupy0.jpg[/slide]

Duckload is still buggy, some parts are still in german. remote upload is fast but dl counts are shite. I had 560 downloads and got 0.06 dollars lol

you need to change your payment methods @ your earn money page

because epassporte no more and we also know what are the payment methods now ?

you have Alertpay payout?

So you guys pay for files larger than 2GB? Nice...

Gonna start uploading soon. Lets see how much i get

Yes we do. We want to support filehosting with big files because this is the future. Not the "100mb.rar" stuff. Thanks for testing Duckload.com

you need to change your payment methods @ your earn money page

because epassporte no more and we also know what are the payment methods now ?

you have Alertpay payout?

At the moment we are using only PayPal. In next week we include Moneybookers and Webmoney.

You guys are intersted in Alertpay ?

But only 1 ip counted per 24 hours - this is 2011 - Pass!

We are doing this to support using big files instead of small rar-packed stuff.

Yeah most of the popular fileshost added AlertPay

it will be nice if you add i will surely join your site because for me payment method is only alertpay which work nice in my country

think about it :)

Yeah most of the popular fileshost added AlertPay

it will be nice if you add i will surely join your site because for me payment method is only alertpay which work nice in my country

think about it :)

We don't need think about it. We will add this right tomorrow.

Bytheway: The first 20 uploaders reffered by Wjunction are getting a free-premium access for 6 months. I provide you a code through privat message you can use.

Files more than 1GB can be downloaded by premium users only, am i right?

No, in year 2010 we allow everyone to download it with 500kb/s. Maybe we change in 2011.

No, in year 2010 we allow everyone to download it with 500kb/s. Maybe we change in 2011.

Awesome. I've been using you guys back then when there were no rewards. Love the download speed for free users. You can take a look at the review I made about Duckload.

We don't need think about it. We will add this right tomorrow.

Bytheway: The first 20 uploaders reffered by Wjunction are getting a free-premium access for 6 months. I provide you a code through privat message you can use.

i need that code, i replied 2 to your thread please give me that code

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back