Duckload.com - Earn money up to 45$ - 15 GB filesize

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is no chances to get more status points :D lol and scam

Come on again? We don't scam alot user here can post proofs that they got paid from us few times and alot user can proof that they get paid very well in another rank. Also we're working on remove the status plans because alot users here don't like them.

Hi Duckload, The minimum to get paid still in $ 20 and is automatic?
Because I have $ 21.49 in my Current Balance and still increasing, but is not transferred to my Last Payment.

My ID: 197336

Thanks for your answer.

What's wrong Duckload

Payment Late every time

if u can't pay Via Alertpay so remove it and put Webmoney And Liberty

Every Time U Got Problems With AP

if u can't pay Via Alertpay so remove it and put Webmoney And Liberty

if u can't wait a few days, remove this hoster from your uploadlist^^
i really can't understand, why u are asking every week the same... when is it done, when is it done... payment always has been done, or?

mr ahmed,

it will takes some time but you all get payed like always..

Yes, we are trusted you but every time a problem in alertpay payment

this annoys us In any case, you are confident and we all know that this problem outside of your will and we are waiting payment

regards

Hi Duckload, The minimum to get paid still in $ 20 and is automatic?
Because I have $ 21.49 in my Current Balance and still increasing, but is not transferred to my Last Payment.

My ID: 197336

Thanks for your answer.

Hi Duckload, my money still in my Current Balance and now I have $ 22.37. Can you check this please.
Yesterday I sent a message to The Support Centre but don´t have an aswer yet.

Guys, someone else has the same problem?

duckloadproblemcurre.png

if u can't wait a few days, remove this hoster from your uploadlist^^
i really can't understand, why u are asking every week the same... when is it done, when is it done... payment always has been done, or?
i don't ask for it every week but i'm the support in some sites and they all didn't get paid from 2 weeks or more

and problem happened every time so Duckload Should Fix it

because some uploaders left it and that's the reason

i don't ask for it every week but i'm the support in some sites and they all didn't get paid from 2 weeks or more

and problem happened every time so Duckload Should Fix it

because some uploaders left it and that's the reason

We paid last week, so it's not possible that they didn't get paid for over 2 weeks. also everybody start asking here if they didn't get paid for 2day's and i think you'll agree with me if i say that's really anoying. Asking 20 times a day the same question will not increase the chance to get paid at that day. Everybody know's we payout automatically so is it really that hard just to wait till our script pay?

Last edited:
We paid last week, so it's not possible that they didn't get paid for over 2 weeks. also everybody start asking here if they didn't get paid for 2day's and i think you'll agree with me if i say that's really anoying. Asking 20 times a day the same question will not increase the chance to get paid at that day. Everybody know's we payout automatically so is it really that hard just to wait till our script pay?

well i am waitng to get paid frm last 2 weeks . i have Alertpay mehtod . can u tell me are u going to pay or not ?

Duckload.com home page has this information:

Take advantage of DuckLoad

1. Upload file 2. Share link 3. Earn money - Earn up to 10 $ per 1000 downloads
- Up to 40 $ per Premium Account generated
- Payment terms: maximum 15 working days
- Comprehensive partner interface
So 40$ isn't for "pay for every download".. right ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back