Duckload.com - Earn money up to 45$ - 15 GB filesize

Status
Not open for further replies.
well hopefully it will be great :) - it would be nice to know and I have noticed that referals seem to come in bunches of atleast 2 so I think the day after they earn their first centthey appear
not sure thouhg this is my guess

When the race is done you get credited with the prize and get the money on the next payout :).

GVALFER, i see we are fixing this problem on first february.

We can't fight right now. If you buy traffic for example from Global Crossing you pay as datacenter for 1 month in advance. If we buy traffic on 15h january we pay the same when we buy the traffic on first january but we have for the same price less then 15 days !

So we buy on first february then we have 30 days traffic :)

My too, my users were generous in telling me that they would never again download duckload. :S
DL scares away my users too and rated downloads have dropped to nil (like 600 hits -> 3 rated downloads...)
Even Depositfiles counted a lot more. I'm forced to go back to Depositfiles so I lose less money every month. They are slow and don't count properly either but still a lot more than DL nowadays.
Everything seemed great about DL 2 months ago. Lost opportunities. I'm very disappointed.

Delaying connection for 5 seconds due to previously failed connection attempt...
Response: 421 Too many connections (2) from this IP

upload via ftp.. too many connections?? 2 connections is too many???

please fix ftp upload

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back