Duckload.com - Earn money up to 45$ - 15 GB filesize

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i try to give my visitors a video hosting service using your service for my alternative site with streaming movies but failed... the reason is:

1) You have frame braker, i use frame on my site for Downloading Mirror, Sharing option, and movie/TvShow information for my streams. with the frame braker i lose Mirror Downloads, and my visitors is unable to see informations or share the Movie/Show.
2) i cant upload a hole folder/sub folder using ftp access on my account (coze i have all my uploads organized like Folder-date/file name folder/files to download or stream) i have to go all time to my account, check the country flag, and your system dont let me make more of one folder folder/sub folder/files.

3) When someone of my Visitors go to Streaming page from my links its not easy to see the "Free User" option, and they close the site and leave... (i have alot of complains about that from my visitors, i tryed 2 files for testing.)

4) i cant multi upload from FTP, only 2 connections same time, other streaming / downloading services let the users at 10 max connections same time.

So, can we do something about Frame Braker, Files Folder/sub folders, ftp max connections, and the Option about "Free User"?
I Realy wana use your service but you dont let me!

if you cant fix the "Free User", finaly fix the frame braker so i can add a option "How you can see the Movie/TvShow" F.A.Q. on my frame with step by step photos.

Sorry for my english, im Greek.

i'm the uploader , can you change my account to premium ? ( because storage space of free user too small )

My Duckload ID : 222820

Thank you !

Why I am not getting credited to every downloads?

Are you going to remove 24 hours limit, it do not make uploaders happy!

i'm the uploader , can you change my account to premium ? ( because storage space of free user too small )

My Duckload ID : 222820

Thank you !

lol, I have 946GB in my account as free member!

Well i try to give my visitors a video hosting service using your service for my alternative site with streaming movies but failed... the reason is:

1) You have frame beaker, i use frame on my site for Downloading Mirror, Sharing option, and movie/TvShow information for my streams. with the frame beaker i lose Mirror Downloads, and my visitors is unable to see information or share the Movie/Show.

2) i cant upload a hole folder/sub folder using ftp access on my account (coze i have all my uploads organized like Folder-date/file name folder/files to download or stream) i have to go all time to my account, check the country flag, and your system dont let me make more of one folder folder/sub folder/files.

3) When someone of my Visitors go to Streaming page from my links its not easy to see the "Free User" option, and they close the site and leave... (i have alot of complains about that from my visitors, i tried 2 files for testing.)

4) i cant multi upload from FTP, only 2 connections same time, other streaming / downloading services let the users at 10 max connections same time.

So, can we do something about Frame Beaker, Files Folder/sub folders, ftp max connections, and the Option about "Free User"?
I Realy wana use your service but you dont let me!

if you cant fix the "Free User", finally fix the frame beaker so i can add a option "How you can see the Movie/TvShow" F.A.Q. on my frame with step by step photos.

Sorry for my english, im Greek.

im in somewhat the same situation. would like my users to use free without any problems but i havent tested free yet for streaming. but will give more feed back when i test.

The last USA-Race won by a cheater. In the next days we give a fully statement for this.

For now: If anyone cheat us be sure we ban you and if you cheat us in any way we make this public so everyone know you is cheating.

So take care...

hello DuckLoad

i have forgot the answer Of my Security Question
and e Mailed the Support Center But They Didn't Reply Me
Please Help Me

untitled8818.png

First when i saw this image i was thinking that you dont payout to alertpay,but when i register on duckload and saw that you payout to alertpay i was happy :)
You should change this image on duckload.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back