Doodstream.com - The end of a former user-friendly host?

Sadisflix.io

Here we go! Perhaps the end of Doodstream?

Doodstream has been a video player that, over the last few years since 2019 (when it was announced by wjunction), has always managed to please its users, improving upon improving, not following the path taken by the StreamSB player, i.e. LOWERING VIEWES and exiting scam and giving false stats to line your pockets before leaving BUT all good things must come to an end, for the best, of course!

Since May 2023, or even before, everything has been going pretty well, most of us were paid correctly, views were perfectly accounted for, a very clean and fast native interface (I think that's a big part of the reason why everyone joined), Doodstream experienced in just 3 months the success that a huge video host should have had in more time. +250M visits on the very first domain for videos, a totally lightning speed of growth.

Today, I think that after multiple bad internal choices, this whole empire has been shattered. Perhaps a lack of developers, skills, or simply poor management of such a mass of storage, in short we won't know any more for the moment.

A huge drag that has been compounding the problems for several months now:
- Errors on many videos
- Cache redirects destroyed on an entire domain
- Maintenance at peak times
- And many others that ruin every site that depends on their services.

A lot of problems piling up and today destroying what Doodstream once was. The support that responds once every 5 weeks is also frustrating, and even worse when there's a problem that didn't come from us.

Finally, I think we're witnessing the downfall of one of the biggest video hosting companies in recent years.

And there's nothing we can do about it!

I'm not insinuating anything, but this goes straight to the heart of the matter, I think doodstream is ABSOLUTELY NOT out of money with so much traffic, but management has something to do with it, believe me.

51 comments
Here we go! Perhaps the end of Doodstream?

Doodstream has been a video player that, over the last few years since 2019 (when it was announced by wjunction), has always managed to please its users, improving upon improving, not following the path taken by the StreamSB player, i.e. LOWERING VIEWES and exiting scam and giving false stats to line your pockets before leaving BUT all good things must come to an end, for the best, of course!

Since May 2023, or even before, everything has been going pretty well, most of us were paid correctly, views were perfectly accounted for, a very clean and fast native interface (I think that's a big part of the reason why everyone joined), Doodstream experienced in just 3 months the success that a huge video host should have had in more time. +250M visits on the very first domain for videos, a totally lightning speed of growth.

Today, I think that after multiple bad internal choices, this whole empire has been shattered. Perhaps a lack of developers, skills, or simply poor management of such a mass of storage, in short we won't know any more for the moment.

A huge drag that has been compounding the problems for several months now:
- Errors on many videos
- Cache redirects destroyed on an entire domain
- Maintenance at peak times
- And many others that ruin every site that depends on their services.

A lot of problems piling up and today destroying what Doodstream once was. The support that responds once every 5 weeks is also frustrating, and even worse when there's a problem that didn't come from us.

Finally, I think we're witnessing the downfall of one of the biggest video hosting companies in recent years.

And there's nothing we can do about it!

I'm not insinuating anything, but this goes straight to the heart of the matter, I think doodstream is ABSOLUTELY NOT out of money with so much traffic, but management has something to do with it, believe me.
Hey it is your fault you all choose to use ONE video host which turns out to be the largest as of right now. Nobody learns from downfall of openload, verystream etc , you should use a number of small hosts and the large one.

Hey it is your fault you all choose to use ONE video host which turns out to be the largest as of right now. Nobody learns from downfall of openload, verystream etc , you should use a number of small hosts and the large one.
I am going to replace Doodstream with another host, Which one do you use as your secondary host?

I am going to replace Doodstream with another host, Which one do you use as your secondary host?

My opinion as of right now netu.tv is the very best and I expect them to improve. They are one of the oldest video host too
Post automatically merged:

As for image hosting copyright ignore please support me with my signature!

I used to use these once upon a time and never really found them that userfriendly, yeah their website was clean and looked more modern unlike netu.tv etc but it wasn't anything new, gounlimited used to be a very modern looking site.

Regarding the actual player I found it had too many ads and personally I wasn't a fan of the big colourful bubble style also I'm pretty sure they scammed everyone 2 years ago with tny.so ?

I used to use these once upon a time and never really found them that userfriendly, yeah their website was clean and looked more modern unlike netu.tv etc but it wasn't anything new, gounlimited used to be a very modern looking site.

Regarding the actual player I found it had too many ads and personally I wasn't a fan of the big colourful bubble style also I'm pretty sure they scammed everyone 2 years ago with tny.so ?
Which host do you recommend to replace Dood? Don't say netu.tv that is shittiest host I 'ever seen

Which host do you recommend to replace Dood? Don't say netu.tv that is shittiest host I 'ever seen

I host my own content now, gives me 100% control over it and overheads aren't that much

You got to bear in mind that if you host your own content you only have to host your copy of it, not everyones and there's only a finite amount of movies, let's say 30,000 movies at 1.5gb (1080p ish) each you only need 45TB storage which you can get for around $75 a month.

Making $75 from 30,000 movies should be nice and easy too, yeah it's a little more work and it costs you, but at least you're not going to vanish like other companies and at least you can benefit from 100% of your ads as opposed to 10/90 split they probably do on hosting sites. Unless you plan on making a video sharing platform you don't need anything fancy either, just a server with indexing turned off and block access to from none referring sites and you're good to go.

Last edited:
I host my own content now, gives me 100% control over it and overheads aren't that much

You got to bear in mind that if you host your own content you only have to host your copy of it, not everyones and there's only a finite amount of movies, let's say 30,000 movies at 1.5gb (1080p ish) each you only need 45TB storage which you can get for around $75 a month.

Making $75 from 30,000 movies should be nice and easy too, yeah it's a little more work and it costs you, but at least you're not going to vanish like other companies and at least you can benefit from 100% of your ads as opposed to 10/90 split they probably do on hosting sites. Unless you plan on making a video sharing platform you don't need anything fancy either, just a server with indexing turned off and block access to from none referring sites and you're good to go.
This is exactly what I've been thinking for a while
Where did you buy your server? It's really cheap

Back