DoodStream.com - Discussion thread

OnlyStream

Dear Wjunction Users,

We are happy to introduce DoodStream, owned & managed by OnlyStream Team. We have now improved the player, video delivery, encoding, DMCA handling & much more also you would love to use our new interface.

Key Features :
- Faster encoding
- Supports up to 1080p HD quality
- Unlimited storage
- Z-O-O-M uploader support
- Subtitle upload option
- Legal adult contents are allowed
- Advanced global video search & copy
- Min payout is just $10
- 4 views are counted per IP
- Enable or disable hardcode subtitles
- Custom logo on video player
- Multiple earnings mode
- Custom player colour (premium users only)

What are uploading options available?
-
Web, Remote, FTP, themaCreator & Z-O-O-M Uploader

What are the available payment options?
-
Paypal, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Payoneer, Webmoney & Skrill (planing to add more options soon)

Why are you waiting for !?
Join us now

Example Video :
https://dood.watch/d/36bclkycxl5n

To know more about affiliate program check :
https://doodstream.com/earn-money

For more information you can contact us through :
support@doodstream.com or find us on skype Onlystream.tv

We are happy to hear your suggestions here and we will try to make DoodStream as best as possible.

Happy Streaming
DoodStream Team

Last edited:
6,338 comments
How can this host always have problem regarding view count.
Yeah, what’s the deal, I currently have 12 people on my site for over 15 minutes each and bandwidth is being tallied in my Doodstream dashboard but I have zero paid views. It’s after midnight UTC time so the IP/views limit has reset. Wtf
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, what’s the deal, I currently have 12 people on my site for over 15 minutes each and bandwidth is being tallied in my Doodstream dashboard but I have zero paid views. It’s after midnight UTC time so the IP/views limit has reset. Wtf
Same thing happened yesterday after midnight UTC time, zero views but had a lot of traffic.

Payment Received 30minutes BTC

uhVOyrw.jpg

Views are good on my end, went down a little yesterday due to the issue which been resolve after a few hours.

Thanks but I’m pretty sure you work for Doodstream so I don’t really hold your opinion in high esteem. You always reply with payment received. Btc x amount of minutes. You’re either a bot or involved with Doodstream. I’ve messaged live chat 3 different times in a week and got no response.

LOL! hahaha well its up to you, I am not forcing anyone to believe in me, after all this is not the official thread of doodstream. :) try to backread my past post a little.
Well yes, I am using doodstream as my video host then yes, you can actually call me working with them since I am getting paid by partnering and using their service :)

and I am not using livechat to contact them, I am using discord :)

That's a good laugh, well then here some of my recent DM with doodstream discord support. Not to prove anything but to show you how I contact them.

B6NiVHX.jpg

PS: Reason why I always post my "payment received" thing is to inform others that I getting paid despite others have pending payments on different payment methods. It is a simple contribution for the small doodstream community here in WJ. Is it not comfortable if the users knew that the host they are using is actively paying? I can stop updating here if alot of users want me to stop. Since I can reach the minimum payout everyday, I can easily post everyday. But I am doing it every other day.

Well I understand you, by the way I also being a dick before too lol

Zxxfbq4.jpg

yAWCZUU.jpg

I am just pretty bored today, cant sleep a bit drunk but yeah that's how it is.

forgot to add

I am just pretty bored today, cant sleep a bit drunk but yeah that's how it is.
and that's why I am answering you with full blast lol

Last edited:
Hello,

We are really sorry for the inconvenience.

There has been a small downtime last night due to minor Upgrades . We have resolved the issue as soon as it was identified

Due to that we are planning double rates as a compensation and we will let you know the dates soon.

Happy Streaming
DoodStream team

I will also try to cash out once I reach my desired quota.

nvm I read it wrong sorry.
Anyway, just wait patiently. They always pay.

I have now reach my quota and requested a payment. Will update here once I received it.

Last edited:
nvm I read it wrong sorry.
Anyway, just wait patiently. They always pay.

I have now reach my quota and requested a payment. Will update here once I received it.
Awesome! let me know when you received it

24 hours pending

Last edited:
Back