DoodStream.com - Discussion thread

OnlyStream

Dear Wjunction Users,

We are happy to introduce DoodStream, owned & managed by OnlyStream Team. We have now improved the player, video delivery, encoding, DMCA handling & much more also you would love to use our new interface.

Key Features :
- Faster encoding
- Supports up to 1080p HD quality
- Unlimited storage
- Z-O-O-M uploader support
- Subtitle upload option
- Legal adult contents are allowed
- Advanced global video search & copy
- Min payout is just $10
- 4 views are counted per IP
- Enable or disable hardcode subtitles
- Custom logo on video player
- Multiple earnings mode
- Custom player colour (premium users only)

What are uploading options available?
-
Web, Remote, FTP, themaCreator & Z-O-O-M Uploader

What are the available payment options?
-
Paypal, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Payoneer, Webmoney & Skrill (planing to add more options soon)

Why are you waiting for !?
Join us now

Example Video :
https://dood.watch/d/36bclkycxl5n

To know more about affiliate program check :
https://doodstream.com/earn-money

For more information you can contact us through :
support@doodstream.com or find us on skype Onlystream.tv

We are happy to hear your suggestions here and we will try to make DoodStream as best as possible.

Happy Streaming
DoodStream Team

Last edited:
6,295 comments
Website views are increasing but the views wont increase? I can see the video view count is also increasing on the website but the dood count in my dashboard is not even close? Is there an issue with view counts?

Payment Received (12 min btc)
I have contacted them about the upload problem.
Still waiting for a response.
I'll send you a PM with a question
Post automatically merged:

Payment Received (12 min btc)
I have contacted them about the upload problem.
Still waiting for a response.
I see that I can't send you messages haha, I have a question if you could answer me I would be very grateful.
I know that dood pays fast as long as the payment is requested at a certain time, a few weeks ago it was minutes before 12:30 pm UTC-5 and it arrived instantly by BTC

Now in these summer hours I don't know what time to request the payment, because I made a request today at 12:53 pm UTC-5 but it still hasn't arrived by BTC, what time do you usually request a payment? I hope you help me with this dilemma, greetings.

Last edited:
May I ask what's your method of income? You cash our almost everyday haha
I have a good amount of traffic hence I cash out if I reach my desired quota.

I'll send you a PM with a question
Post automatically merged:

I see that I can't send you messages haha, I have a question if you could answer me I would be very grateful.
I know that dood pays fast as long as the payment is requested at a certain time, a few weeks ago it was minutes before 12:30 pm UTC-5 and it arrived instantly by BTC

Now in these summer hours I don't know what time to request the payment, because I made a request today at 12:53 pm UTC-5 but it still hasn't arrived by BTC, what time do you usually request a payment? I hope you help me with this dilemma, greetings.

There is no specific time, I just cash out if I reach my quota.

Can we please do something about the DDOS guard? There shouldn’t be a DDOS guard while people are logged into their accounts and every single time you go to a different page on your account. It just literally hangs and won’t allow you to do anything.

Can we please do something about the DDOS guard? There shouldn’t be a DDOS guard while people are logged into their accounts and every single time you go to a different page on your account. It just literally hangs and won’t allow you to do anything.
The problem it's your IP probably, which it's not legit for DDOS Guard. Change it for a new one or use VPN.

Back