DoodStream.com - Discussion thread

OnlyStream

Dear Wjunction Users,

We are happy to introduce DoodStream, owned & managed by OnlyStream Team. We have now improved the player, video delivery, encoding, DMCA handling & much more also you would love to use our new interface.

Key Features :
- Faster encoding
- Supports up to 1080p HD quality
- Unlimited storage
- Z-O-O-M uploader support
- Subtitle upload option
- Legal adult contents are allowed
- Advanced global video search & copy
- Min payout is just $10
- 4 views are counted per IP
- Enable or disable hardcode subtitles
- Custom logo on video player
- Multiple earnings mode
- Custom player colour (premium users only)

What are uploading options available?
-
Web, Remote, FTP, themaCreator & Z-O-O-M Uploader

What are the available payment options?
-
Paypal, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Payoneer, Webmoney & Skrill (planing to add more options soon)

Why are you waiting for !?
Join us now

Example Video :
https://dood.watch/d/36bclkycxl5n

To know more about affiliate program check :
https://doodstream.com/earn-money

For more information you can contact us through :
support@doodstream.com or find us on skype Onlystream.tv

We are happy to hear your suggestions here and we will try to make DoodStream as best as possible.

Happy Streaming
DoodStream Team

Last edited:
6,309 comments
Embedded link not working. it just shows blank web page with no content for new upload. Has anyone noticed the problem with embedding links?
Post automatically merged:

Hi. how to batch rename web page embed link from dood.so to dood.la ? I remember seeing someone write about this here but now I can't find it. dood.so is currently not working properly in my site, it seems to be showing and sometimes not showing

Last edited:
Embedded link not working. it just shows blank web page with no content for new upload. Has anyone noticed the problem with embedding links?

Hi. how to batch rename web page embed link from dood.so to dood.la ? I remember seeing someone write about this here but now I can't find it. dood.so is currently not working properly in my site, it seems to be showing and sometimes not showing

the same problem now, only a white blank page and can't click the play button.

(but if you open it without adblock) black blank screen, sometimes videos can still be opened/played

If you use WordPress, use the "Better Search Replace" plugin.
replace from dood.so to dood.la

on my side, dood.so and dood.la are both error

anyone experienced long pending in payoneer? My payment is on hold for 24hrs now.

me payoneer too, last payment

Requested onPayment methodAmountStatusProcessed on
2022-04-19Payoneer$157.40PAID2022-04-21

Update:
Doodstream "500 error"

Last edited:
the same problem now, only a white blank page and can't click the play button.

(but if you open it without adblock) black blank screen, sometimes videos can still be opened/played

replace from dood.so to dood.la

on my side, dood.so and dood.la are both error

me payoneer too, last payment

Requested onPayment methodAmountStatusProcessed on
2022-04-19Payoneer$157.40PAID2022-04-21

Update:
Doodstream "500 error"

i followed your instructions, i changed from dood.so to dood.la ,but splash image with dood.la doesn't seem to show up, just a black color in the player, its too bad they always ignore the earliest error reports from users

both dood.so and dood.la working only with adblock

I think because many webmasters intentionally use iframe sandbox ad block, and it is quite detrimental to doodstream,

and many visitors use UC Browser, of course it is quite detrimental to doodstream because the ads do not appear, while the server costs are large for storage and bandwidth, etc..

Views are not counting , users watching shows 0. Also faced downtime some hours ago. There is always some or the other problem popping every week

0 Users watching, views are not counting. Please fix fast, thanks.

both dood.so and dood.la working only with adblock

i followed your instructions, i changed from dood.so to dood.la ,but splash image with dood.la doesn't seem to show up, just a black color in the player, its too bad they always ignore the earliest error reports from users

replace dood.so/dood.la to dood.pm

working for me, with adblock or without adblock...

example link:

try with adblock or without adblock :)

regarding zero/0 views, maybe because the new domain dood.pm is not well integrated in statistics, we'll just have to wait,

the most important thing is that the video can be accessed/watched smoothly :)

Last edited:

example link:

regarding zero/0 views, maybe because the new domain dood.pm is not well integrated in statistics, we'll just have to wait,

thanks for reply, i know you only trying to help us but i dont know how i do this with 3000 links in my website, all my links i use doodstream.com/d/(CODE) , sorry but i dont know i can do this.

thanks for reply, i know you only trying to help us but i dont know how i do this with 3000 links in my website, all my links i use doodstream.com/d/(CODE) , sorry but i dont know i can do this.

try to replace from database only,
overwrite via database (SQL) try to do in local first,

ex: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/42064582/how-can-i-replace-a-url-prefix-using-sql

doodstream.com/d/(CODE)??? only link download?

doesn't every link doodstream.com/d/(CODE) auto redirect to dood.pm/d/(CODE)

try in another browser, don't login to your DOODSTREAM account,

example link:

Yes switching the domain url fixed the views count problem

How is it stored? like is it in individual blog pages or in a universal file or in database?

Hello, Dood.pm working but has problem with recaptcha is imposible to play when you get recaptcha error they need to add in setting new domain in recaptcha someone to chat with them because they fix things when get alot messages for some error.. Thanks everyone!

Hello, Dood.pm working but has problem with recaptcha is imposible to play when you get recaptcha error they need to add in setting new domain in recaptcha someone to chat with them because they fix things when get alot messages for some error.. Thanks everyone!

I think the recaptcha will only appear when visitors are watching with VPN/via RDP

try to replace from database only,
overwrite via database (SQL) try to do in local first,

ex: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/42064582/how-can-i-replace-a-url-prefix-using-sql

doodstream.com/d/(CODE)??? only link download?

doesn't every link doodstream.com/d/(CODE) auto redirect to dood.pm/d/(CODE)

try in another browser, don't login to your DOODSTREAM account,
what I care about. how can doodstream's linking system automatically replace dood.so to dood.la when i proceed to get the embed link? currently when i get the embed link the system always shows dood.so and i have to replace it manually

Back