DoodStream.com - Discussion thread

OnlyStream

Dear Wjunction Users,

We are happy to introduce DoodStream, owned & managed by OnlyStream Team. We have now improved the player, video delivery, encoding, DMCA handling & much more also you would love to use our new interface.

Key Features :
- Faster encoding
- Supports up to 1080p HD quality
- Unlimited storage
- Z-O-O-M uploader support
- Subtitle upload option
- Legal adult contents are allowed
- Advanced global video search & copy
- Min payout is just $10
- 4 views are counted per IP
- Enable or disable hardcode subtitles
- Custom logo on video player
- Multiple earnings mode
- Custom player colour (premium users only)

What are uploading options available?
-
Web, Remote, FTP, themaCreator & Z-O-O-M Uploader

What are the available payment options?
-
Paypal, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Payoneer, Webmoney & Skrill (planing to add more options soon)

Why are you waiting for !?
Join us now

Example Video :
https://dood.watch/d/36bclkycxl5n

To know more about affiliate program check :
https://doodstream.com/earn-money

For more information you can contact us through :
support@doodstream.com or find us on skype Onlystream.tv

We are happy to hear your suggestions here and we will try to make DoodStream as best as possible.

Happy Streaming
DoodStream Team

Last edited:
6,401 comments
how can solve "Network error! Please reload the page & play the video again." in same videos?
If the message show up before the video is played it's easy, just delete the video and reupload it again.

But sometimes this message show up in the middle, or few minutes after play the video. It's annoying.
How the hell i could check every single video?

If the message show up before the video is played it's easy, just delete the video and reupload it again.

But sometimes this message show up in the middle, or few minutes after play the video. It's annoying.
How the hell i could check every single video?
Re-upload dont work, i have to change md5.

the problem is 5k links and how can i know what video have this error?

they always pay but this time it's taking too long
Yes, that's right.
For payments via paypal, several other platforms are also delayed.
They are still facing some errors, yesterday I experienced several errors including the sign up process and others. we can only hope they can return to normal as soon as possible.

UPDATE!!

i just received a payment from doodstream via paypal but got a pretty big "tax deduction" around $6, but that's okay

since: 2022-01-01
today: 2022-01-12

but on the dashboard side the status is still "pending", and the sender of funds is not from the official paypal doodstream account as usual, but

thank you friend @OnlyStream @DoodStream

UPDATE!!

i just received a payment from doodstream via paypal but got a pretty big "tax deduction" around $6, but that's okay

since: 2022-01-01
today: 2022-01-12

but on the dashboard side the status is still "pending", and the sender of funds is not from the official paypal doodstream account as usual, but

thank you friend @OnlyStream @DoodStream
Me too, a minute ago landing on my paypal account.

Hello someone with this problem i pay for Premium bandwidth and Premium account yestarday with Bitcoin but i dont get it this is first time when i pay here and i dont get my bandwidth transactions is complete??
Post automatically merged:

UgVn0ZE9k-gr-1.png
UgVn0ZE9k-gr-2.png
UgVn0ZE9k-gr-270385284266692808677119228414_g6pdqf.jpg
UgVn0ZE9k-gr-271241650221403583527916883630_18sm7dh.jpg

Last edited:
You guys got payed but someone used this premium bandwidth or premium account and have same problem like my with bitcoin ? i need some information about this because they didnt respond and i dont like to pay another 30 usd for this..

Last edited:
Back