Do You Use Free Backlink Generator Service for New Websites?

Status
Not open for further replies.

happyvalentine

Hi Members, I am not sure how many of you use free backlink generator / search engine submission service for new websites. I am planning to use some of these services for new websites. I am not sure if you would consider this as Black hat but in my opinion it's not black hat and worth to try for new sites. Basically these services will ping search engines and rss feed sites and let the crawlers know that there is a new site that crawlers are free to crawl and index its contents! If different crawlers start crawling a site then that might impact on alexa ranking. In some cases you might see great fall in alexa rank, which is good right?

Recently I submitted one of my website here: BulkLink.org | Multi URL Submission Website ? Free Backlink Generator, Search Engine Submission and Bulk Ping Service to test if alexa rank goes down for that site after a day or two. I will let you know the results within a day or two after analyzing the data. If the result seems promising then I will submit my website in other backlink generator service websites.

9 comments
Ok, Great. Although, Backlink generator service is considered black hat technique but the kind of technique that you have explained above may have different impact. Pls share your realtime experience so that everybody will get to know whether same can be implemented or not.

Ok, Great. Although, Backlink generator service is considered black hat technique but the kind of technique that you have explained above may have different impact. Pls share your realtime experience so that everybody will get to know whether same can be implemented or not.

Yes it seems alexa rank is down from 2900K to 1800K! I am not sure if this happens due to submission in that site (I think so). But to know accurate results, I might need to test with 2-3 other websites. I didn't update this thread earlier as there was no impact seen after two days but all of a sudden alexa goes down after 4 days of submission. That's why I am updating this post now.

So it is more of a ping site? How does it generate backlinks?

If you use it you will know it! However, I didn't submit my site to generate backlinks but to ping search engines and rss sites.

Last edited:
Thanks Happyvalentine

Hi Happyvalentine, thanks for evaluating our service. I am Philips Elhaus from Northstone Consulting Ltd and we launched bulklink.org to help webmasters and SEO newbies. There are basically three functions - Search Engine, Ping and Backlink. Users are free to choose any 1 or all 3. The decision is totally on visitors. If they think automated back links might hurt their campaigns they can choose other two options. I am here to officially support any questions/feedback regarding bulklink.org; If anyone has any question regarding our service please feel free to comment here.

Hi Happyvalentine, thanks for evaluating our service. I am Philips Elhaus from Northstone Consulting Ltd and we launched bulklink.org to help webmasters and SEO newbies. There are basically three functions - Search Engine, Ping and Backlink. Users are free to choose any 1 or all 3. The decision is totally on visitors. If they think automated back links might hurt their campaigns they can choose other two options. I am here to officially support any questions/feedback regarding bulklink.org; If anyone has any question regarding our service please feel free to comment here.

Your doing this the wrong way, please open your own site thread, it would be better for you and the users.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back