Do you make enough income online for a living?

am21

Yes you can make a decent living online.. if you cant.. then its your fault lol :D

chipvps

Target is make many online businesses enough pay themselves cost + few USD (each of them) + auto running :)

Screwface

Yes you can make a decent living online.. if you cant.. then its your fault lol :D
Not really, it depends on where you live, and several other factors.
I could live like a millionaire in Zimbabwe, but in Norway i could barely pay rent for the amount made.

chipvps

Not really, it depends on where you live, and several other factors.
I could live like a millionaire in Zimbabwe, but in Norway i could barely pay rent for the amount made.
Actually, you are same level in wherever you live, means if you just a normal guy in American, you also be a normal guy in Zimbabwe, if you are a rich man in poor country, you always find a way to be a rich man in wealthy country.

Screwface

Actually, you are same level in wherever you live, means if you just a normal guy in American, you also be a normal guy in Zimbabwe, if you are a rich man in poor country, you always find a way to be a rich man in wealthy country.
Someone doesn't understand basic costs of living differences.... Of course it's not the same, are you high ?
You make 3000$/month in Nigeria = Live like a king
You make 3000$/month in Norway = Live like a bum

Cbeee

i make good money and is enogh but you cant trust online not stable income even if you can make 10k now you mayb will lose another day and cant make anything
real life is more trust

Top Bottom