2. No

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  1. briefsboy

briefsboy Member

Mar 2, 2016
    So its a simple Poll

Do you have a Bank Account

I am 28 years old and I dont have any Bank Account, I make money and spend, I know this is very bad habbit. but I try my best to save money but I can't so my question is simple. hope you guys answer

2. t33p

t33p Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2015
    In many countries, employers pay into a bank account as early as 18 years

Quite a strange survey..:confused:

3. Maniac_

Maniac_ Well-Known Member Respected

Nov 17, 2009
    Indeed very strange poll. Honestly who doesn't have a bank account? Apart from losing track of finances, how are you supposed to get paid from your work? How are you supposed to pay rent, utilities, phone bill? Do you not have all that? How do you live, OP?

To answer your question, I have a couple:
    - Old checking account from my student times, it sits there unused costing me nothing
    - Private checking account
    - Private savings account
    - Private depot account that holds my ETFs
    - Private prepaid VISA account, technically its also a bank account
    - Business checking account
    - Business savings account

4. RapidVideo

RapidVideo Well-Known Member Affiliate Rep.

Feb 12, 2012
    No, personally I don't have any real bank account, which it required personal visit.

5. Maniac_

Nov 17, 2009
    By "real bank" you mean as opposed to "internet bank"?

6. t33p

t33p Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2015
    Perhaps the author of the topic knows more than us, and perhaps in the future people will not have bank accounts, and only the hash amount of cryptocurrency... :confused:

7. RapidVideo

RapidVideo Well-Known Member Affiliate Rep.

Feb 12, 2012
    When doing banking, the banks and its managers have also a liability related with the bank account of clients acitivites. Therefore, most international banks ask for reference letter from the original previous bank and doing KYC/AML procedure.

But most banks, especially in Germany, doesn't provide the reference letter, so the banks force the clients "to stick as customer" with its bank, especially the german government want to spy on the clients activities.

Therefore I personally have solved it without the need of such thing as a reference letter and know many solutions to it.

8. Drachon

Drachon Member

Jan 21, 2016
    I suppose it's possible to live without a bank account in the moderne world, but I don't see why you'd want to. I guess you could spend a lot of cash buying prepaid CCs, but still - a bank acccount makes everything so much easier.

9. osidosi

osidosi Well-Known Member

May 2, 2019
    I think this friend is confusing bank account and credit card.

10. t33p

t33p Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2015
    The topic author does not want to be prey for carder? This probability is sufficiently small, if you follow the elementary rules of security when using credit cards, also we do not know to which country the author of the topic belongs.

11. Maniac_

Nov 17, 2009
    I honestly never needed to provide anything. Probably tied to my name I guess...