Do u pay tax on your $$ earned by Uploading?

Status
Not open for further replies.

janu123

Banned
Banned
Guys do u also need to pay tax on you money which u earn by uploading??
As far I know in india a person earning about 1,80,000 yearly needs to pay tax.So do u also pay tax or hide this earning??

guys 1,80,000 Rs= 4000$ yearly.

Last edited:
36 comments
@humour
Miscellaneous Earning

@doni
When u will get raid by income tax officer and go to jail =) then u will understand cuz there are many person who earn about 40,000 to 1,00,000 Rs (1000$ to 5000$) monthly and they show it in there income tax return.

weird numbers :p

No I do not. I think I made like $150 or so total in a year.
those are converted in indian rupees

currently 1USD = arround 45 INR

edit: so in current conversion rate according to google

[slide]http://i.imgur.com/6i7iC.png[/slide]

thats what you earn :P

guys 1,80,000 Rs= 4000$ yearly.

It looks like no one pay tax (As I expected);)

Bt what about the persons who earn 1000$ to 5000$ monthly or admin of big sites like warez-bb,heroturko,katz??
Do they also don't bother to pay tax??:|

Are you meaning to say 180,000.00 or do you guys put commas in weird places in India?

Yes its supposed to be 180,000. OP probably doesn't know where to put the commas.

And yes I would pay tax if I earned enough. I ain't paying tax for $50 earning a month, I would have nothing left :P

You have to pay service tax on w/e you earn. Let it be 200$ or 1000$/month.

That's 10.3% of your total earnings (According to indian govt. rules). You're providing services, so you gotta pay that. And if your earning is below 180k/year, you don't pay income tax, service tax is different than income tax.

Just show your bank statement and pay the tax. They don't ask how u earned and blah blah.

It totally depends on you guys, if u wanna pay up or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back