Dizzcloud.com - Fast, Secure Cloud Storage from Anywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
site is down again, its been like this for the last 3 days, please fix it

some moron playing ddos
like a big the attack then is not easily to defend in front of him

When I hear the dDoS excuse in the year 2013 I usually smell bullshit. Data-centers, VPS Hosts, File Hosters, Image Hosters, etc all use dDoS as a scapegoat to cover up issues that they are really responsible for. And even if its not for a cover up, it just leaves me wondering "well why the hell are they being dDoS'd to begin with, who did they piss off?".

I say this because there are SOOOOOO many ways to avoid dDoS attacks that don't cost a dime, including:

• Null Routing (more so against regular DoS attacks)
  • Fail2Ban/IPTables
  • Cloudflare

The list can go on and on with various simple and free solutions to avoid such issues...

Just my two cents.

We resolved DDos issue already. We taking preventive measures to never repeat this situation.

You may want to look into Cloudflare's Business Plan for $200 a month as that level of dDoS protection would eliminate any such issues and also help make your site load fast by minifying your javascript, css, and images.

You'd probably get a 95/100 instead of a the current 85/100 (which is well above average to begin with) on Google Page Speed Insights: PageSpeed Insights

Just a thought...

i cant see my account balance in my stats page, it looks like this balance:$ ...
There is also this message in my stats page:
PPD rates will be changed after 01/10/13
What does that mean?

Hi, we are modifying some plan settings. Plz give us some time. will be fix in couple of hours.

Update: Our Promo PPD rates going to end.
PPD rates changes from 1/11/2013. Will update modified PPD table tomorrow.

Last edited:
Hi, we are modifying some plan settings. Plz give us some time. will be fix in couple of hours.

Update: Our Promo PPD rates going to end.
PPD rates changes from 1/11/2013. Will update modified PPD table tomorrow.

I am on PPS plan ..it shouldn't have effected me? why has my balance gone invisible...?
or is it for all dizzcloud users??

and please can you bring any update for PPS users? any new rates or any new plans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back