Dizzcloud.com - Fast, Secure Cloud Storage from Anywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is the worst ppd rate i've ever seen :facepalm:, wait for him to explain, all the ppd users will soon leave this host.

Size/CountryABCD
0-5MB0$0$0$0$
5-50MB0$0$0$0$
50-100MB0$0$0$0$
100-450MB0$0$0$0$
450-1000MB2.5$4$2.5$1$
1000-2048MB12$5$3.5$1.5$
2048MB+15$7$5$2.5$

Last edited:
I don't think he's spamming.

I worked with dizz too.
My first payment was locked on Thursday, was shown as pending and paid on Wednesday, just like they promise.

But this last Thursday, my amount (second payment) wasn't locked, and it's not shown as pending (actually not shown at all). And yes I reached the threshold before Wednesday... Does it mean that they are not going to pay? I don't really know.

lol man your 97$ is nothing for admin. i got more than this amount from admin and in my experience you are advertiser of other site and u just spamming here

i don't give a fuck how much you and dizzcloud admin earn :thumbdown:, he disappeard without a single explain after changed ppd rates, all the ppd users already leaving this host. I hope he'll at least pay us ppd users before runaway like megabitshare before.

lol man your 97$ is nothing for admin. i got more than this amount from admin and in my experience you are advertiser of other site and u just spamming here

i don't give a fuck how much you and dizzcloud admin earn :thumbdown:, he disappeard without a single explain after changed ppd rates, all the ppd users already leaving this host. I hope he'll at least pay us ppd users before runaway like megabitshare before.

he won't run any where ...these are your anticipations...you are fools...he didn't provided you good rates so you started blabbing about him...but the prob is that you don't realize that you also earned from him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back