DivXMov.Net - Earn up to 30$ per 10k Views

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are a video host but you have no embedding option, your site looks like shit, it's bugged and you're using a 30 dollar script.

no thanks.

@Nahow

what wrong with you men ? no body are forcing you to join us
you should know that Script & Design is not everything we are running atm 2 Differents Projects with the same script
Zimg.Info ( find it in Affiliate Promotions forum ) with we have made over 50 Payments to our Users!
and this one

Maybe some other websites got a better Script & Design but at the end they will take your Money!and run.
Some others will abusing your Visitors with alot of Pop-ups
and some others are forcing visitors to buy Premium

We are not doing this in anyway we didn't support embeded that's correct but If we do that we will make no Revenue since the visitors will not see/click on any ad.
we have only 4 Ads
we will never force someone to buy from us.

but thanks anyway for the reply:facepalm:

@sukan
More space added

@rafat
No , they have to watch only 5 / 10 minutes of the video

All Payments has been sent
Next Payment Date is 9/10

Last edited:
Hello that such checaras friend wanted me because my points are not consistent with downloads
One brand I atchivo 244 downloads in total points and I have only 174

@pit3xl

I didn't understand what you mean exatly but well
The Stats are not in real time they will updated every 2 - 3 hours

@rafat I didn't understand what you mean exactly

NEWS
Dear Affiliate Members

We are Extremly Satisfied about the Results we have seen in the past days .

From now We will give away 3 RDP Accounts and 3 VPS accounts with a Validity of 30 Days EVERY MONTH! to/for the Top 6 Uploaders of the month .

RDP Specification :
200GB HDD - 24GB RAM - 1GB Port Speed - Unmetred

VPS Specification :
XEN VPS - 200GB HDD - 2GB RAM - 1GB Port Speed - Unmetred

To Appely you must have between 3000 & 10.000 Downloads Every Day.
But firstly send us a mail under : admin@divxmov.Net
with your Username and how much Traffic you can get Daily and Wich Service you are intressted to have VPS And/Or RDP

and to be sure that this offer will stay our Official partner "MEGARDP.EU & AriesServers.com" who will Provide thos Services will confirm that in this Thread
-He will also provide you with the rules of usage of the Servers

Also with/between 3000 & 10.000 Downloads you will get a FREE Server + Payment

Cheers

Last edited:
Hello,

"We "Megardp.eu" & "AriesServers.com" agreee to provide thos Services to DivXMov.NET and hes Users , DivXMov.Net has also the right to terminate every user's account , Reducing The Specification of ther Servers , or Terminate a User's account in case of Illegal activities , CP , Fake Traffic , or any other Illegal activities .
MegaRDP.eu has no responsability of What the users are Uploading We do not provide or Have any access to DivXMov.Net's Servers .

Last edited:
today i think there is problem with upload
1V6Rb.png
[/img]
tried over 4 times until i give up give me same error every time

@DjJuniorBr
If you are able to send us alot of traffic from brazil we can add it to tier2 no problem ;)

@examan345
Fixed , check site news in your profil page in DivxMov for informations about this issue

Regards

All Affiliate Payments + Bonuses Has Been Paid Today !
Have FuN ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back