Status
Not open for further replies.

WarezMania

Hey Today I Check My Downloads Listed On MechoDDL

Code:
http://www.mechoddl.com/site/warezwars.com

And It Shows This Error

Code:
Table './mechoddl_mainddldatab/downloads' is marked as crashed and should be repaired

Do U Also Viewing This Error ?????

2nd Problem,I Check That MechoDDL Are Lazy In Taking Submissions,Took Too Much Time For Downloads to Become Online,I am Thinking Abt To Remove It,What U say Guys

Do u Getting Any Traffic From MechoDDL B-)

19 comments
they seriously need to update the script, perhaps the owner is soo poor that he can not afford a scripter!

Mecho does send good traffic when it's working properly, so don't bash.
It's been around a while and has been good to us older forum owners, so we respect Mecho.

I posted on another Thread earlier about this issue.

Agreed with WarezMania,Remove Mecho and submit somewhere else. Our submissions show every Week if We get lucky!...

they seriously need to update the script, perhaps the owner is soo poor that he can not afford a scripter!

Don't make fun of a site you know nothing about. They were going to release a new script a good while back. I was shown a preview and suggested some major changes which required large parts to be recoded and think this has put them back a lot time wise. That's why their still using the current one which is rather slow. The only reason it's slow is due to it's success I think and it's struggling to keep up with the current traffic. Their aware of problems and have talented coders and GFX artists working on it.

As snowman said it does deliver great traffic when it's not having issues. If you leave it now and end up loosing your rank you could regret it soon when the new script is added.

lol i smacked my screen thinking a bug was on my monitor

Fixed , Thanks

Next week New version of MechoDDL would be ready :

* I will add 2 new admins, so Rerate things and replying to emails would be Faster for sure .
* increase the submissions limit from 20 to X (should be discuss) .
* MechoDDL Webmasters Control Panel of course to check ur submissions and ....
* Very Handy and Unique Firefox addon .
* Many other new things

and Mecho hardly replies to mails and PMs
True, I pm'ed them few weeks ago and still no reply.
Maybe MechoDDL should find an extra admin to help with the stuff? :)

Btw, they send pretty good traffic, and I'm only 1* :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back