Digiload.co | Fastest HLS Streaming | DMCA Friendly | 720P | H-A Support & Service

Digiload

Dear people,
We would like to introduce you to our new service Digiloadthat aims to provide you with a simple and user friendly platform for uploading and sharing videos.

What do we have to offer at Digiload?

♤ Simple and user Friendly Platform.

♤ HLS Streaming.

♤ 720p HD quality.

♤ Fastest upload & non buffering videos worldwide

♤ Remote Upload

♤ High Availability Customer Support

♤ Unlimited Download Speed

♤ Files removed after 60 days of inactivity. (SSR Plan Never)

♤ DMCA Friendly dashboard [View and solve DMCA requests - Manual & Auto]

-- Upcoming Features

♤ Affiliate Program

♤ Domain Friendly [use your own domain for your embeds]

♤ Monetization: [add your own ads to your player]

-- Sample Video

https://digiload.co/v/LiDRJqcUIG

We are happy to hear your suggestions so we can improve with your feedback and provide the best service posible.

Last edited:
145 comments
Clone Upload? Give me Remote Upload, I can't work in this way. I uploaded a file, but why it takes so long to encode mkv video? And when will be available the Affiliate Program and Monetization in player? An approximate date?
For the moment you have to work at the host to implement these services, etc. I will keep an eye on you. If you can give me a good plan I can help you to get good traffic to your site. I can put it up on my site in the list and also talk to other admins of sites to be approved. It's up to you if we can understand each other.

Last edited:
Clone Upload? Give me Remote Upload, I can't work in this way. I uploaded a file, but why it takes so long to encode mkv video? And when will be available the Affiliate Program and Monetization in player? An approximate date?
For the moment you have to work at the host to implement these services, etc. I will keep an eye on you. If you can give me a good plan I can help you to get good traffic to your site. I can put it up on my site in the list and also talk to other admins of sites to be approved. It's up to you if we can understand each other.
Clone Upload works perfectly. Just to add an option for subtitles. Affiliate Program I am not interested in, Player and fast loading is important to me.

Can you explain mate why you open thread when is not finished ? Only they have upload and login

It's the best way to make a successful site, nothing better than hearing customers opinions on improvements Saruch.co is still in development and they made a thread years ago

Same with VeryStream they also made a thread before development process

Remote Upload works without issue, if you found one please send us a PM so we can check over it.
the encoding varies, by the amount of files being uploaded people use the service so your file gets in queue if someone is encoding, so your file gets in line until its their turn.

Currently our team is working on several updates so we cannot provide an ETA at the moment but they should be available on the upcoming months.

Clone Upload works perfectly. Just to add an option for subtitles. Affiliate Program I am not interested in, Player and fast loading is important to me.

Great to hear that, Subs should be available in a couple weeks

It's the best way to make a successful site, nothing better than hearing customers opinions on improvements Saruch.co is still in development and they made a thread years ago

Same with VeryStream they also made a thread before development process

Thanks shrinkcx

I don't see Clone Upload in my account.
Post automatically merged:

@Digiload I can't see Clone Upload in my account.

You are required to have the SR Plan to have the Remote Upload in your account, or if you have good traffic you can send us your website url and we can upgrade your account to SSR Plan for free. [Available only for limited time].

Cheers

Tip: Enable the edit button even before the file encoded. Then the webmaster doesn't have to check every time if the file has been encoded and add the embed code. After the file has been encoded, it will be automatically available for the viewer.

Tip: Enable the edit button even before the file encoded. Then the webmaster doesn't have to check every time if the file has been encoded and add the embed code right away. After the file has been encoded, it will be automatically available for the viewer.

Tip: Enable the edit button even before the file encoded. Then the webmaster doesn't have to check every time if the file has been encoded but add the embed code right away. After the file has been encoded, it will be automatically available for the viewer.

Hi there,

We are aware of this and looking for a solution, for now it will only generate and embed code once the video has been encoded [mkv, others], if the file is mp4 it will auto-generate the embed right away.

Cheers

Tip: Enable the edit button even before the file encoded. Then the webmaster doesn't have to check every time if the file has been encoded and add the embed code. After the file has been encoded, it will be automatically available for the viewer.

:dart: Update Feb-9

✔ Plans have been updated and simplified:
- S Plan now provides 500GB Free Storage
- SSR Plan gives 0 ads for your account and for your viewers [100% Ad Free]
- Contact us for Custom Plan includes [Own Ads, Custom Domain & user request]
- https://prnt.sc/qzy8mj

✔ External Upload is available for everyone [currently Direct url & Seedr.cc are supported.
✔ 2 Players are available [Plyr & JwPlayer] [available for all plans].
✔ DMCA Manager has been implemented.
✔ Priority support has been implemented.
✔ Video views has been implemented [still on development for future pay per-view]
✔ Several more Encoding Servers also implemented.
✔ Search bar & Beautified pagination https://prnt.sc/qzz2tt

⚠ More upcoming updates will be provided over the next weeks and more servers will be included on external upload https://prnt.sc/qzybo2.

- Note: All accounts are activated, sometimes the activation email might take 0 to a max of 20 minutes.

Last edited:
Back