Digiload.co | Fastest HLS Streaming | DMCA Friendly | 720P | H-A Support & Service

Digiload

Dear people,
We would like to introduce you to our new service Digiloadthat aims to provide you with a simple and user friendly platform for uploading and sharing videos.

What do we have to offer at Digiload?

♤ Simple and user Friendly Platform.

♤ HLS Streaming.

♤ 720p HD quality.

♤ Fastest upload & non buffering videos worldwide

♤ Remote Upload

♤ High Availability Customer Support

♤ Unlimited Download Speed

♤ Files removed after 60 days of inactivity. (SSR Plan Never)

♤ DMCA Friendly dashboard [View and solve DMCA requests - Manual & Auto]

-- Upcoming Features

♤ Affiliate Program

♤ Domain Friendly [use your own domain for your embeds]

♤ Monetization: [add your own ads to your player]

-- Sample Video

https://digiload.co/v/LiDRJqcUIG

We are happy to hear your suggestions so we can improve with your feedback and provide the best service posible.

Last edited:
145 comments
Very interesting!

my feedback:

- the player is good but if you also add skip forward by 10 seconds would be better
- the idea of custom adds on player is great too. I'm currently running an adult site and the fact that ads pop out during the play is really frustrating. If you make a premium plan which does not show pop ups to visitors and let you to manage the adds and your earnings, it would be a dream!
- mobile access to the dashboard is not complete, it doesn't show the options that instead you have on desktop site

Good luck for your work! If you need help to test the video player, I'm available :)

Very interesting!

my feedback:

- the player is good but if you also add skip forward by 10 seconds would be better
- the idea of custom adds on player is great too. I'm currently running an adult site and the fact that ads pop out during the play is really frustrating. If you make a premium plan which does not show pop ups to visitors and let you to manage the adds and your earnings, it would be a dream!
- mobile access to the dashboard is not complete, it doesn't show the options that instead you have on desktop site

Good luck for your work! If you need help to test the video player, I'm available :)

Much appreciated Segavideo, thanks for you feedback we will make sure to have it on our development notes.
Cheers
Post automatically merged:

Digiload will upgrade your account for 3 months to SSR [helpful feedback or if you have good traffic] {can be extended}, also a bug hunt it's open.

Lets the hunt begins

Last edited:
Back