Did you update your non mobile friendly website yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

happyvalentine

I'm right back after a very long time. I'm quite busy with existing SEO tasks as well as my websites. However I thought I must check out occasionally this amazing big community forum to understand & share SEO and also the information or upgrades.

So that simply thinking how many of you updated your site from non mobile friendly to mobile friendly? The next day (21-04-2015) is the final day to update your non mobile friendly website(s) as Google declared about this vital upgrade in middle February, 2015.

Google gives us like two months time to upgrade however if you did not upgrade already nobody knows that exactly what is going to impact on SERP for your websites!

I already created my personal website as well as blog site mobile friendly in April 1st, 2015.

Therefore what about you? In case you did not upgrade currently, then please feel free to share the impacts that will be driven by Google tomorrow!

* just simply to clear your confusion, I did not upgrade Dsebdblog.org to check out the negative impact(s) however I did upgrade my SEO site as well as blog site that you could observe in my signature

5 comments
Haven't updated my site yet, but as of now I don't see any changes on my analytics data just yet.
But I am expecting for the worse, maybe the update haven't rolled out completely. I believe it will take over a week.

Yeah, I've gone mobile friendly though my mobile site still needs some tweaking. But at least it should keep Google happy. Since mobile users are such a big demographic now, it makes sense to do it regardless of SEO.

I'm right back after a very long time. I'm quite busy with existing SEO tasks as well as my websites. However I thought I must check out occasionally this amazing big community forum to understand & share SEO and also the information or upgrades.

So that simply thinking how many of you updated your site from non mobile friendly to mobile friendly? The next day (21-04-2015) is the final day to update your non mobile friendly website(s) as Google declared about this vital upgrade in middle February, 2015.

Google gives us like two months time to upgrade however if you did not upgrade already nobody knows that exactly what is going to impact on SERP for your websites!

I already created my personal website as well as blog site mobile friendly in April 1st, 2015.

Therefore what about you? In case you did not upgrade currently, then please feel free to share the impacts that will be driven by Google tomorrow!

* just simply to clear your confusion, I did not upgrade Dsebdblog.org to check out the negative impact(s) however I did upgrade my SEO site as well as blog site that you could observe in my signature

Yes it is necessary and we have done it as Google will not crawl non mobile friendly websites.

Yes it is necessary and we have done it as Google will not crawl non mobile friendly websites.

Who told you that Google would not crawl non mobile friendly websites?

Haven't updated my site yet, but as of now I don't see any changes on my analytics data just yet.
But I am expecting for the worse, maybe the update haven't rolled out completely. I believe it will take over a week.

It's not an update like panda or penguin. As I already said, I didn't update my dsebdblog.org yet to mobile friendly. It's ranking is not showing at the first page on mobile devices for a targeted keyword that I ranked in number 2 (it's showing at 2nd page though) but its rank is not changed for desktop users. As most of my site users are from desktop so I didn't face any massive drop down in traffic.

I have updated my website after this update was launched. I read some articles for how this update gonna impact our website. Then finally it was fully based on mobile users. Nothing could affected in desktop search result.
whatever the case, Responsive webs design is mandatory nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back