Developing an Adult Only Imagehost

Status
Not open for further replies.

x3x

Respected Coders,

I am looking for developing my imagehost in to a exclusive adult only image host with a option of paid to uploaders like set amount per every 1k Views.

My First Priority as of now is adding a Logo and creating a Banner for the site followed by Adding a free support ticket and free forum side is also in the project. I wish all this settings will be a easy job for the coders.

After that setup of payment additions in the site like for us it's 2$,other countries 1$, etc, and for that i am looking for a coder and it will be followed by the below.

Upon completing that we will be developing a chrome and mozilla addons and that need to be linked to the site like the other image hosts.

So if any one can help me with the above requested, please let me know by your reply here or sent in a PM.

Looking forward for your support and inputs.

7 comments
So it's almost 10 days and no coders shown up here except the one came in PM and thats huge in my project, can some coders can come and fix me :heiligenschein:

I told you, i can do it, told my price as well, there are 2 different prices for different type of works, so you can check it bro

I told you, i can do it, told my price as well, there are 2 different prices for different type of works, so you can check it bro
You have told your Price Brother, But i too have some limitations so i have replied to you in the PM as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back