Depositfiles Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Depositfiles here.

3,695 comments
Maybe i undestand. According to:

I recived 30% of 101 $ (almost 30) + 10 % for total of almost 45

I write on skype support and this it's the answer

Now i need to wait 14 day for the next request

"guess yes" f**k them we have been waiting for 2 months...
if you get paid half of the amount what about the other half are we gonna get it back or not that's their f**king problems not ours i work hard i post in 10 forums and they steal my money they say i have to wait 20 days after 3 weeks from the last period they ask to wait

I am really surprised to get paid so soon, request date:15.11.2016, and got all the money I have requested, I think they are starting to normalize.By the way some people getting only the half they requested might have been something to do with they are not active!

I am really surprised to get paid so soon, request date:15.11.2016, and got all the money I have requested, I think they are starting to normalize.By the way some people getting only the half they requested might have been something to do with they are not active!

Trust me i'm super active...now i have 101 $ and i need to wait 14 day

Trust me i'm super active...now i have 101 $ and i need to wait 14 day

sooner or later you are going to get your payment, they are trustworthy unlike the others

Received partial payment today, $35 of $50.
Less than a week since requested.
The $15 returned to my balance for next request in 14 days.
I guess that's the way they are doing it now? :unsure:

[h=3]Restoring![/h] Dear Customers! We are implementing a new way for faster restoring the former payment schedule. So, you are getting the last 30-days earnings + 10% of requested amount before these 30 days. More active you are, the faster you receive all of you requested!
Be patient a little longer, please. All of you will get your requested payments soon!
Thank you for your activeness!

OK, now I see, they compute how much you earned in the last 30 days, add 10% of the req amt and payout that much within a few days of requesting.
The remaining amount goes back to your balance.
OK, I could start posting more again under these terms, if I knew it would not change again soon!

Back