Depositfiles Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Depositfiles here.

3,695 comments
A couple of weeks ago I requested a change of payment info due the paypal issue, the change was made and I could request the payout without waiting 30 days, however now I try to request a new payout and I get the message telling me to wait 30 days since my payment info was changed.
I haven't sent any ticket yet, I want to know first if someone else is having this problem.

A couple of weeks ago I requested a change of payment info due the paypal issue, the change was made and I could request the payout without waiting 30 days, however now I try to request a new payout and I get the message telling me to wait 30 days since my payment info was changed.
I haven't sent any ticket yet, I want to know first if someone else is having this problem.

it happened to me, and I wrote the day after I have arranged: P

Got paid right now via WebMoney
99405606.png

Thanks DF!

Banned after requesting payout of only 30$. :D
All files still alive oc.
That is new trend for DF. Worst ppd rates, 30% of dl counted and after you get some amount of files they block you, and still use ur files. :D

They are such a cheater and money stealer!
They blocked my account on the very same moment that I meet the requirements to withdraw my earnings! Without any kind of warning or explanation! And all links to my files are still alive! What, my files is bad for me to earn, but is good for them to earn!?
Of course that they not responding to support ticket...

You can make ticket at DF asking them to delete all your files.

Banned after requesting payout of only 30$. :D
All files still alive oc.
That is new trend for DF. Worst ppd rates, 30% of dl counted and after you get some amount of files they block you, and still use ur files. :D
Did you ask support why you were banned? My total payments are only a three digit sum, and I'm just a small-time penny pincher there's people here who have taken home that much in one month.

Maybe you were dealing in files that got the attention of US\EU authorities? Or, God help, something licensed in Russia...

Is it possible to trade current balance earning to get a free premium ?

And for the 1 month premium, it will be automatic rebill ?
I've not seen info on that anywhere on the FAQ, nor the option for that on the buy premium page. You can earn U-points (you get them for each valid download) for a monthly key, and you can buy u-point keys cheap on the net.

How much they pay for USA downloads?
I'm not sure they pay anything at all for USA, they don't list them in any country categories on any payment plan, except for maybe "World" where US could fall under Other Countries (2,5$/1000dl for >500mb max).

Back