Depositfiles Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Depositfiles here.

3,695 comments
I'm having problems uploading, files I put in the RU don't appear in the queue and after upload through FTP files don't appear in the file manager :facepalm:

Payments total: $49.49
Current balance: -$49.49

What the hell ?

Hope to be updates, cause 10min ago I tried to refresh the page , but was temporary unavaible cause of updates...

Unfortunately, the sum of money you earned is insufficient for a payment.
Your earnings for this moment are a $0.00-prize, given when you had registered + really earned by you $0.00.
For a payment you need to have no less than $10 earned.

wtf!
I only upload legal files, and all times filehosts cheating me...

Looks like Depositfiles affiliate program will be no more in 48hrs when Depositfiles stops paying there will be no decent size paying file host left & the cashwore will go away this is great news for good uploaders like myself

Looks like Depositfiles affiliate program will be no more in 48hrs when Depositfiles stops paying there will be no decent size paying file host left & the cashwore will go away this is great news for good uploaders like myself

any DF news or is just your opinion about DF affiliate ?

If you have followed other file host the last few months this is the same thing other file host starting doing then 2 to 4 days later they stopped paying for good and banned everyone that got at least 1 DMCA

They are making same updates and paying people , I just receive my money :D

59412433ff.jpg

Back