Depositfiles Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Depositfiles here.

3,695 comments
Hello, Deposit Files being used improperly, the Staff decide to implement a new rule applicable now . Starting today, you will need to: Post two links must not paying on all your topics if it contains Deposit Files link. Change your old topics in a period of one month to come into compliance with this new rule. Of course, if you try to circumvent this new rule unfairly by cutting your ties unremunerative, with one word password on your links unremunerative etc. ... you will be banned without notice . Hosters (*) non-remunerative recommended by the Staff are: - Rapid Share - UpToBox - Giga Up - Free - Fufox (*) This list is not exhaustive and may change at any time. Also note that we do not take no more than ten seconds to delete an account that flood, there is no need to drag you down to this kind of practice in the hope of change or abolish this rule . Sincerely, Staff.

For the fi*kin leecher almost of sites setup new rules with depositfiles

Kindly, someone please say in simple english I dont understand this at all and cant see this anywhere else in simple version.

Dear User,

We regret to inform you that your DepositFiles user account has been disabled subject to Cl. 8.2 of Depositfiles User Agreement for violation of Subclause 3.1.(i) of the User Agreement i.e. repeating copyright infringement.

If you believe the accusation to be false, please contact Depositfiles support team to resolve the issue. However be warned that the alleged copyright owners may be informed of your claims to their alleged rights, which, if untrue or misleading, will lead to legal prosecution from such copyright owners.

Yours sincerely,

got dis mail bt my account is still ok :|

^ w8 they 'll disabe your account.
Why you're so angry when they block yours acc's? You broke a law... :facepalm:
They take care abt their company - this is normal

Lol man I remember when Deposit files first opened it's doors and it was $7 per 1k downloads. I was always just so close to the top 10 board you guys had, it was awesome of you to give me a life long account, we had some good times me and you deposit files, because of you Biohost was born. So thank you very much.

Yeah, those were some times, eh! :)

to me also remote upload bug when you remote upload you don't see files in depositfiles filemanager and you don't have dwonload statistic for this files. :(

i checked my account
i am currently on (Tariff Flexible)
how can i change my plan?and which plan will be suitable for me,i upload music

uploaded file via filezilla,why isnt it showing up :@

Last edited:
Answer from them:
Dear Customer!
Files are not loaded into your account immediately, but in turn, are dependent on the workload of a server. Likely to turn up your file is not reached, please wait until the file appear in your account.

Now my files appeared online!

The site is temporarily unavailable for we are making some important upgrades to its parts.

We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll have it back online for you as soon as possible.

If the page is unavailable for long time please inform us about it here.

Please try again in 557 seconds.

Hey all

This is a bit off topic, hopefully you'll forgive me :)

So I was having a problem with DF, tried to withdraw money to paypal several times now (around $100), but every time when I requested payout, money didn't arrive and "Cancel payment" button was reset back to "Request payout" ...

Now, I've contacted their support yesterday, and today they replied with this:

Dear Customer!
Paypal: recipient is not able to receive funds!

Please fix it and let us know!

Now the weirdest thing is that my paypal acc CAN receive payments. When I click on "Sell worldwide with Paypal", I get this:

x0NDn.png

Does someone know what I'm doing wrong? What do I have to set up so I can receive the money?

Thanks

i contact to depositfiles

hi
i ask about closing direct remote upload between depositfiles links
because people leeching files from each other
thanks

lets see what will happened

Back