Depositfiles Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Depositfiles here.

3,695 comments
i dont know with you guys. i just hope to get paid.

and i got my payment today. And its paypal around $40 requested 2 days ago i believe and i'm new user. Lucky I guess. will countinue with them. Good luck for anyone.

Dear User,

We have to inform you that certain content you have uploaded to DepositFiles has been removed subject takedown notice of the alleged copyright owner. The list of currently active content is available at your DepositFiles user account interface.

In case you believe the content has been removed mistakenly or you have rights to content, feel free to contact DepositFiles support team to file a DMCA counter-notice. However be warned that servicing an untrue or misleading DMCA counter-notice will lead to legal prosecution from the copyright owner.

Please take into consideration that malicious and/or repeating copyright infringers are denied access to Services of DepositFiles subject to Cl. 8.2 of DepositFiles User Agreement.

Yours sincerely,
Depositfiles Team

what is this mean 8-)

This mean that your account has been blocked and that you have contacted them; i really doubt that they have re enable a blocked account like yours.

me
they pay me file.to :P

---------- Post added at 12:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 AM ----------

This mean that your account has been blocked and that you have contacted them; i really doubt that they have re enable a blocked account like yours.

my account not blocked and i am not contacted to them
but i dont know why they send this message to me 8-)

Last edited:
Back