Depositfiles Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Depositfiles here.

3,695 comments
Seems like Overall downloads count (The ones you see in My files and includes ALL downloads -unique and non unique) has not been correct for the last couple days....

Yes.

I dunno why none else has mentioned something here, unless they get so few downloads to not notice it.

I think it happened late Saturday, till today as you mentioned very popular files -in my case are stuck- with 2 downloads only, few other files do manage to get 10, 11 dls.

Strangely enough Ive been checking and stats are the worst if you upload via webupload, I get few more downloads via remote upload (not from other hosters, but from server), which is unstable too since the last few days, as files are queued for hours and some fail without apparent reason.

Anyway point is downloads count is not right, no else has noticed aside for me and DrCachete?

Unfortunately stats are based on the wrong counts so earning have reduced considerably since Saturday night.

The site has also been very unstable today, takes long to load sometimes, sometimes you cannot connect, sometimes you get the message that the site is unavailable due to upgrades/maintenance.

I have known for along time that stats are off but out of all scammers out there right now, you gotta pick between bad or worse !! but aside from constant upgrade during the past few days that caused alot of instability , yesterday my download count was way too off even for me !! usual 700 downloads ended at 300 !!

also is this really confirmed that remote uploaded or FTP files really do get a higher download count compared to web upload??

FTP takes hours to appear in profile and I cant bother with it but if it give me more DL count then I'll have think of something ;) ! currently uplaodeverything though webupload which is pretty good with upspeed between 2-3MB/s

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

oh, just read some of the horror stories here about getting bannd after requesting pay out. im a new user and i have been paid once via paypal but after that I changed to webmoney and now i have to wait untill 3/11 to request pay out. by that ime my balance will go over 150$ . I pray to god they wont ban me when i request that amount outright :facepalm: :'(

also is this really confirmed that remote uploaded or FTP files really do get a higher download count compared to web upload??

FTP takes hours to appear in profile and I cant bother with it but if it give me more DL count then I'll have think of something ;) ! currently uplaodeverything though webupload which is pretty good with upspeed between 2-3MB/s<font color=&quot;Silver&quot;>
No. Its just seemed to me that way, thats why I mentioned it, since remote was taking longer than usual I used webupload and for those files my DLs count was stuck at 1/2 DLs, impossible really. I then used remote and got more downloads. In both cases counts was wrong anyway but with webupload they were just stuck in my case. Today it looks like downloads counts is working again now, they are now moving as normal apparently, of course, I used remote thou.
i got a strange case, the download counts are moving but my stats are still $0.00
Updated only ONCE per day.

Depositfiles sux so bad I am currently trying to download 117mb file it downloads for 5 sec then stops & keeps download then 5 sec it stops again it is gonna take 2hrs to download this files. This file should only take 10 to 15 min to download DP has always be one of the top 5 worst files host

Depositfiles sux so bad I am currently trying to download 117mb file it downloads for 5 sec then stops & keeps download then 5 sec it stops again it is gonna take 2hrs to download this files. This file should only take 10 to 15 min to download DP has always be one of the top 5 worst files host

same here, depositfiles totally scamming their uploaders, free users can't even download files, i've tried to download a 500mb file for around 4 days, it breaks randomly everytime, on 3 different isp tested. confirmed cheating their pay per download users with some horrible trottling script

not for that long, i have been able to download fine until a few days ago, i guess my country fell into the shit pile or something, and now downloading from depositfiles is impossible as free user lol

DP is a little bugged these days..., and their inactive deletion periods are only a month, despite getting premium from them numerous times...., moved from them last week to jumbofiles 180days... lol 8-)

Back