Depositfiles Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Depositfiles here.

3,695 comments
Trying to upload is like hell nowadays. I really liked this host. THey don't have high rates, but always pay.

Upload through web gets stuck, upload through FTP takes ages.

i dont know which rdp is best for uploading DF

I use a NL RDP, so I think that should be best.

However, with zoom (registered) I get no more than 100KBs. FTP like 34KBs and ages to get into the account.

Best seems to upload through the web on the RDP. But that also gets stuck usually.

Hello, Deposit Files being used improperly, the Staff decide to implement a new rule applicable now . Starting today, you will need to: Post two links must not paying on all your topics if it contains Deposit Files link. Change your old topics in a period of one month to come into compliance with this new rule. Of course, if you try to circumvent this new rule unfairly by cutting your ties unremunerative, with one word password on your links unremunerative etc. ... you will be banned without notice . Hosters (*) non-remunerative recommended by the Staff are: - Rapid Share - UpToBox - Giga Up - Free - Fufox (*) This list is not exhaustive and may change at any time. Also note that we do not take no more than ten seconds to delete an account that flood, there is no need to drag you down to this kind of practice in the hope of change or abolish this rule . Sincerely, Staff.

For the fi*kin leecher almost of sites setup new rules with depositfiles

I am the winner :)) I have 200$ with depositfiles and because it not accept leeching I will work with uploaded..he accept leech from uploaded

with leeching i win my time.........hhhhhh

Hello, Deposit Files being used improperly, the Staff decide to implement a new rule applicable now . Starting today, you will need to: Post two links must not paying on all your topics if it contains Deposit Files link. Change your old topics in a period of one month to come into compliance with this new rule. Of course, if you try to circumvent this new rule unfairly by cutting your ties unremunerative, with one word password on your links unremunerative etc. ... you will be banned without notice . Hosters (*) non-remunerative recommended by the Staff are: - Rapid Share - UpToBox - Giga Up - Free - Fufox (*) This list is not exhaustive and may change at any time. Also note that we do not take no more than ten seconds to delete an account that flood, there is no need to drag you down to this kind of practice in the hope of change or abolish this rule . Sincerely, Staff.

can someone please translate this in English :facepalm:

Someone could translated into French ?
Or a very simple explanation in English.

Thank You. :)

Lol man I remember when Deposit files first opened it's doors and it was $7 per 1k downloads. I was always just so close to the top 10 board you guys had, it was awesome of you to give me a life long account, we had some good times me and you deposit files, because of you Biohost was born. So thank you very much.

where this come from? from a board or something?

Back