Depositfiles Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Depositfiles here.

3,695 comments
yeap end is close or near. remember when FSn remove affiliate page and after 5-6 days closed.....doors. there is a small change to re-structure the affiliate plans for DF but looks like is gonna ended (sooner or later)

Hmm, I got this email today:
Dear User,

We have to inform you that certain content you have uploaded to DepositFiles has been removed subject takedown notice of the alleged copyright owner. The list of currently active content is available at your DepositFiles user account interface.

In case you believe the content has been removed mistakenly or you have rights to content, feel free to contact DepositFiles support team to file a DMCA counter-notice. However be warned that servicing an untrue or misleading DMCA counter-notice will lead to legal prosecution from the copyright owner.

Please take into consideration that malicious and/or repeating copyright infringers are denied access to Services of DepositFiles subject to Cl. 8.2 of DepositFiles User Agreement.

Yours sincerely,
Depositfiles Team

Anybody else got such email before? I stopped uploading days ago and I can't see any new files having been deleted in my account.

When you go few pages behind youl find many people with the same mail and bann.Thats deposit,everybody should be prepaired for that.Make backups of your files on other hosts cause you can loose prettty much so as i.<3 you deposit:facepalm:

If you want to find a good & stable host these days then good luck to you.
But take an eye on FileFactory actually not bad at all.
But thats only my opinion.There will be 100 people saying something else like me.Try it out for 1-2 weeks and you will see your self.;)

make sense. as long as you dont try to earn money with American stuff you can share or use them as storage but the moment you ask for a payment, you have stepped on the landmine. This host is no good with American stuff !!! this is the 100th time im stating this in this topic !!
====================
also it takes about half a day for them to mark your money as paid in the user panel ! but dont worry they wont pay you twice XD

mehar_arain
You got banned?! So, think about the reason. Im using DF for 3 years with my own content and everything is ok.
..That's why I hate such user with illegal, CP content that force filehosts to close their Affiliate programs!

Make new account and you get banned in no time.Waste of time and money i say.

@Nickelblack.

Even if you use your account only for storage your files you can get banned for no reason.I now about two people in my nearest community who get banned for no reason.Deposit is schizofrenic.

Last edited:
Back