Depositfiles Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Depositfiles here.

3,695 comments
7600217256.jpg

who will use this host with crap upload speed

you have upload points mate and dont have to use your earnings. go to loyalty program --> U-points ! from the downloads premium voucher is generated and you can use them either in your own account or even sell them !

you have upload points mate and dont have to use your earnings. go to loyalty program --> U-points ! from the downloads premium voucher is generated and you can use them either in your own account or even sell them !

Which website is the proper place to sell/buy them?

Haha Thanks mAn i have ---- U-points in total: 69865

i have activated 1 month Gold for 5000.

Thanks For the info.

BTW, where i can sell them if i want. any tips ?

sell them at a cheaper price in your own site (if you have one) or open a simple website and sell the voucher for cheaper price. there is no definite place for selling them. you can also try other forums such as digitalpoint and.....

Last edited:
Are you freaking kidding me?

Only 15kb uploading speed via ftp. And always disconnected. Can't completely upload a single 200mb file. Even I'm a gold member.

This sucks.

Back