Depositfiles Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Depositfiles here.

3,695 comments
OK two times i upload a simple Amateur video rar and after 3-4 downloads the file is gone , at the same time at 3 other hosts my file is up and there is no way its a DMCA its a real Amateur file <> >>?????

Until now the best filehost:

* NO SCAM!
* GOOD UPLOAD!
* DOWNLOADER SATISFIED!
* PAYMENT VERY FAST!
* POINTS PER DOWNLOAD!

:sun:
They only count like 1/4 of the actual download number, though, half are not counted for not being unique, half of the rest are not counted for not having a referrer, and all my links are clickable/live. Still, they're practically the most solid host currently for people who don't upload American stuff.

Their stat drop to 15% compare to last time i am doing filesonic and wupload. Mean, last time can earn usd10 per day now only 1+ usd per day. Terrible.

in terms of shaving they are still better than the rest. during weekends which is the busiest time i get 3500+ DLS with DF and barely 1000 from rapidgator and likes of it.

@ Yakisoba

30 bucks before / $2 now per 1 file daily ? or ?

do they have payza/alertpay ?
Nope, that's $2/day. It's the total that I earn for a day from all my downloads compared to $30/day or more when uploading.com still had their affiliate program.

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

the formula is easy. DF takes much more hard work than any other host to your increase your earnings . i have been uploading to them for 3-months and have more than 4500 links on them. you gotta work with non-american stuff and unique ones. you also need a big user base that follow you, like a site with 15000vid/day ! its all about really hard work. your earning start very small but will grow real soon ! DF is the most stable host but your procedure should not be like PPS sites !! it requires alot more hard work but when your popular site's link base is established on DF you will get a fixed daily income !
-------------
if you are looking for fast and easy money DF is absolutely is not for you as they are not a PPS host !! DF pays you back as much as your hard work and it requires time !
Thanks for the tip. Yeah, I agree with you when you say that you need to work extra hard with DF but as far as stability & consistency with payouts is concerned they're one of the best.

I've a question.

Depositfiles counts downloadsw made using JDownloader (or IDM or Mipony)?

Thanks.

P.S.
I ask for it because I've read (on another site) that DepositFiles does NOT count downloads made using JD (IDM or Mipony).

i upload in deposite file and its showing file will be deleted after 3 month from the downloading date and asking for 0.5 $ to prolong it. how to prolong all my files in cheapest way or for free...

after my 4th account got banned, i made new account and getting this error

Dear Bonus Program participant,
You cannot receive payouts during a month after your registration.

so b4 my month will over, i will get ban for sure... they are disguisting

Back