Depositfiles Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Depositfiles here.

3,695 comments
Today came the message:
"Dear Customer! You need to pass the regular account checking for compliance the rules of Bonus program. Payments are temporary suspended.
Please send us links to webpages where you posted links to your files (the last 10 files).
Sorry for bothering you! Thanks!
Today came the message

I receive the same message. Any ideas?

Tora, all you can do is give them the 10 links and see what happens. They hold the power since we agree to their terms when we signed up.

Now this,

"News
Bitcoin payments confirmation!
Dear Customers! We have to inform you that Bitcoin payments are being processed too long lately. It does not depend on us since Halileo confirms all the transactions in a regular mode and can't even predict the confirmation time from Bitcoin side. Thank you for your attention!"

OK, so it does in fact depend on you because you are using a very low miners fee and that causes the transaction to have a very low priority.
Why not use the recommended miners fee and take it out of our payout? You charged us the Paypal fees when you had PP.

Now this,

"News
Bitcoin payments confirmation!
Dear Customers! We have to inform you that Bitcoin payments are being processed too long lately. It does not depend on us since Halileo confirms all the transactions in a regular mode and can't even predict the confirmation time from Bitcoin side. Thank you for your attention!"

OK, so it does in fact depend on you because you are using a very low miners fee and that causes the transaction to have a very low priority.
Why not use the recommended miners fee and take it out of our payout? You charged us the Paypal fees when you had PP.

you never know the actual fee until it processed, also fee can be 80-90% of the amount to be paid in some cases or even bigger than the payment sum.

Then don't just say 'not our fault' and leave peoples payments stuck. Be proactive. Use coinbase, transactions between coinbase users are free. Use B4C vouchers like another filehost does. Bring back Paypal or another payout option. There are other cryptocurrencies besides bitcoin too.

i don't think bitcoin is usable as payout anymore since the transaction fee is too high, i have a despositfiles payout that is still unconfirm after 14days.
i suggest altcoin payout, but they believe bitcoin will go back normal and ignore my suggestion....

what they did to me after i finally reached 25$
they told me that they gave me 5$ when i sign up so i had to reach 30$ i did
then they paid me just 5$
after that they were kidding me with support mails
and never paid
i cant proof even i proof who will punish them
i hate fu... depositfiles
dont trust them

I was banned today after 7 or 8 years of activity on DF
Reason is : We regret to inform you that your DepositFiles user account has been disabled subject to Cl. 8.2 of DepositFiles User Agreement for violation of Subclause 3.1.(i) of the User Agreement i.e. repeating copyright infringement.
WTF?
I did not get any emails recently about copyright infringment...

all my bitcoin payouts are unconfirm since begining of the month as they pay the lowest miner fee ~16 sat/byte, and when ask they said can't do anything i will have to wait, it is their fault for not adding altcoin like litecoin/dash etc and keep sending lowest fee.

Back