Depositfiles Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Depositfiles here.

3,695 comments
Today came the message:
"Dear Customer! You need to pass the regular account checking for compliance the rules of Bonus program. Payments are temporary suspended.
Please send us links to webpages where you posted links to your files (the last 10 files).
Sorry for bothering you! Thanks!
Today came the message

Do not use Depositfile!!!

Did you even read their DMCA policy?
"... The 4th strike shall result in blocking of your user account."

And why should they delete your files? If your remaining files has no DMCA striks, there's no need to delete them.
All file- and image hosts counts only "unique downloads", not only Depositfiles.

FInd a new file host. Read their TOS and Policy before signup. But remember, all seriouse file hosts will eventually block your account if they recieve many dmca notices.

Is that 4 in a cetain time period or 4 overall? I've had more than 4 over the years, but my account is not terminated.
As far as unique downloads, how is it that my file manager says over 100 downloads of 1 file, but halileo says 45 unique downloads? Same persons downloading the file 2-3 times? :rofl:

....As far as unique downloads, how is it that my file manager says over 100 downloads of 1 file, but halileo says 45 unique downloads? Same persons downloading the file 2-3 times? :rofl:

And you did not even assume that some of your files can't be fully downloaded or copypasted into browser's address line or smth else?!
This is so naive and reckless! :)

Yeah, yeah, I'm not naive, I've heard all of those excuses before and more. And I also understand that no one is forcing me to use df or upload at all for that matter. I can quit at will.

1. The full amount will be paid if your balance is $50 at least. But if your balance is less, you will be paid the last 30-days earnings + 10% of accumulated amount before these 30 days.

since when they have added this?
i've used them long term and i made them alot of money and just because i dont work now actively i get treated like this?

however, if they cant payout $25 at once they are looser anyway. DF has used to be such an great host and now...

this rule is for encouraging the uploaders to stay active, if you keep uploading there will be no problem with payments.How can you expect the full amount to be paid if you don't upload anything for a long time?After all it is business!

this rule is for encouraging the uploaders to stay active, if you keep uploading there will be no problem with payments.How can you expect the full amount to be paid if you don't upload anything for a long time?After all it is business!

Hm, no other affiliate program I use does this, and I use alot of them. It looks to me like they are still having $ trouble and are grabbing low hanging fruit, less active affiliates earnings.
The problem for the rest is, what if those $ aren't enough to solve what ails them. What is being done to the other guy today can be done to you tomorrow.

It wouldn't be the end of the world for me since I have already earned substantial money so far thanks to them, they have proven their trustworthy.They are still the oldest and best one around and there is no hosting live forever!

Hm, no other affiliate program I use does this, and I use alot of them. It looks to me like they are still having $ trouble and are grabbing low hanging fruit, less active affiliates earnings.
The problem for the rest is, what if those $ aren't enough to solve what ails them. What is being done to the other guy today can be done to you tomorrow.

They definitely have money problem, they deleted my account and now refuse to pay me $200 I had there.

They definitely have money problem, they deleted my account and now refuse to pay me $200 I had there.

I received $180 yesterday with no problems, as always... you must be a cheater or broke some license's point

That's I have always wanted to say :). I have been working with them since 2014 and I haven't encountered any problem so far!

Last edited:
Back