DepFile - affiliate program PPS Earn up to 40%! daily Payouts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
dear users. who have slow speed issues please provide tracert info : tracert or winmtr from you at the direction of a client - server and IP, from which low speed

or provide traceroute info from client to server and from server to client .

extabituploader if you didnt like working with us please stop post negative feedback to us. All users which want working with us already do it and made good sales

Last edited:
:hrhr::hrhr::hrhr:
no rebill ! and 40% persale !

fetch.php

rate sale essentially 38% :sohot::sohot:

can users receive payment via Bank Transfer? (receiver in europe)

edit:
u can not answer for my question because i started read this topic and see that you lie with 65% rate and u act like a *(@#$&@()) when users ask why they get only about 40% pps and who gets the rest - u wrote about a merchant - who's that and why it's taken from uploaders rate......
all in all YOU LIE! when u wrote 65% PPS!!!! (so add oficially that some other person taken 35% for it)
Total scam with this rate! Won't join because u're not reliable for me and other big uploaders

Last edited:
thanks

can users receive payment via Bank Transfer? (receiver in europe)

edit:
u can not answer for my question because i started read this topic and see that you lie with 65% rate and u act like a *(@#$&@()) when users ask why they get only about 40% pps and who gets the rest - u wrote about a merchant - who's that and why it's taken from uploaders rate......
all in all YOU LIE! when u wrote 65% PPS!!!! (so add oficially that some other person taken 35% for it)
Total scam with this rate! Won't join because u're not reliable for me and other big uploaders

The same as me

but:

65% sale :dan::dan::dan::dan:=>> i get 30 % sale:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:and no rebill :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
:hrhr::hrhr::hrhr:
rate sale essentially 38% :sohot::sohot:
no rebill ! and 40% persale !

payment method visacad 14.99$/ month,webmoney 12.95$/month =>>if PPS - For sale and recurring payments - 65%
i get 9.74$ or 8.41$/month:sohot:

why?
14ZQY.png

1 month sale why I get $ 5.84 = 30% sale and no rebill :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

joke[hmmm][hmmm][trollface][trollface][trollface]

Hey DepFile,

You need explain me this? ASAP.

You ignore this questions and expect any uploader working with you?

Please explain. I Wait...

Thankfully i did not join this depfile host...

This is really a big scam what you are doing with your partners!!!

Host Shield: don't tell me this isn't scam because those 35% "merchant fees" (Mafia?) are not mentioned somehere on depfile , you won't find any information about that on your affiliate site!

It's a shame at all!

P.S.: And pls delete my account!

Hello dear users. If you didnt like our rates or cant understood how to working with us please email to us and you get clear answer for all your questions.

For all other webmasters who didnt want working with us , no problem leave us and good look. DepFile LTD is a special File host, which allow made big income for real active and clever webmasters.
no scam and bullshit, our users always get their payments.

also we add new ftp server for upload. thank you

Also If you already join us , and have some good sales > 100$ (day) we are can offer for you free RS-server for upload/download or for host your sites .

some info

OUR private DC (Panama,NL,TW,HK,NZ )
1 tb HDD SAS or 2 Tb sata
2X Xeon E5x
8-16 Gb RAM ECC
50 Tb om 1gbps port dedicated.

TorrentFlux + PHP-rapidleach installed for you.

so this offer for all active webmasters which made good sales .
How to get this offer ?
simple PM to me your login at depfile AF system , we are check your sales rate and during 24 hour you get your server .

also we are can offer shared RS server : same features same config but used with many webmasters .

Last edited:
@host-shield
Excuse me, in the beginning of this thread you said that you provide some special features ( torrent leech,rapidleech and other things ) for any premium user who asks for by emailing you without that new condition of making good sales before asking about the extra features !

At the beginning I thought that ( merchant fee ) is for the extra features you provide for users, but later I discovered that it's just a tax in return of nothing !

Excuse me again, how the user can make sure about that you can really provide these extra features before he working constantly with you and start to make sales ! , what if he started and did his best and made good sales everyday then he asked about the extra features and he didn't get it, or it wasn't as professional as he thought ?

I think you have to encourage the premium users who are looking for special host by giving them the features they need for a trial period, at least 1 week before judging their work, then if they started to make good sales you keep these special features for them and if they didn't you can easily cancel it over their accounts.

And sorry, 100$ (day) is too much for new user to make with you from the beginning, especially by the existence of ( merchant fee ), it needs at least few weeks for any user to earn after constant working with you.

For the ( merchant fee ), I think you have to cancel it to don't lose your users, or to make it at most ( 10% ) and just for the sales of the users who have extra features over their accounts.

By almost 30$ for month I can have a good seedbox with rapidleech ( or RDP ) and many other features from somewhere else, but with you, you cut almost ( 5$ ) as ( merchant fee ) for each sale, so by just 6 sales the user can get a seedbox for month from another place if you didn't cut this merchant fee, so what if he was making at least 5 sales with you everyday, how much he'll lose of money !?

It's really unfair!

Hello dear users. If you didnt like our rates or cant understood how to working with us please email to us and you get clear answer for all your questions.

For all other webmasters who didnt want working with us , no problem leave us and good look. DepFile LTD is a special File host, which allow made big income for real active and clever webmasters.

Sorry, but you are thief, you promote 65% sales and stole money in fees.
Bullshit is your host, your crappy rate and your servers.
You offer nothing, your support is miserable, and you dont like your users/affiliates?
if you dont need uploaders/Affiliates, close your $hitty thread, man.
You know, I ever support you, and you defends with this? "extabituploader if you didnt like working with us please stop post bullshit "

You need listen this people, this people is that will make your business survive.
If you do not need to survive closes the thread.

I dislike your crappy responses.

Sorry about that.

Auto or manual rebbils? Anyway, you should write in first post "you get from one month sales 5.84$" or somethink like this. Everybody should now, how much they get from single sales

Sorry for my English.

Also If you already join us , and have some good sales > 100$ (day) we are can offer for you free RS-server for upload/download or for host your sites .

some info

OUR private DC (Panama,NL,TW,HK,NZ )
1 tb HDD SAS or 2 Tb sata
2X Xeon E5x
8-16 Gb RAM ECC
50 Tb om 1gbps port dedicated.

TorrentFlux + PHP-rapidleach installed for you.

so this offer for all active webmasters which made good sales .
How to get this offer ?
simple PM to me your login at depfile AF system , we are check your sales rate and during 24 hour you get your server .

also we are can offer shared RS server : same features same config but used with many webmasters .

A filehost which uses words such as "bullshit" etc in response to affiliate grievances clearly indicates that its run by amateurs and not a company.

Nice way of marketing you got there.

I think your title should be handled by moderators, otherwise we'll soon find something like that " GET 150% PPS - 110% MERCHANT FEE" funny hah ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back