DepFile - affiliate program PPS Earn up to 40%! daily Payouts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

host-shield

Banned
Banned
Make good Money With DepFile Now!

Hello to everyone in WJunction !

I am Alan your official DepFile Affiliate Program support .
Our goal is to provide a high-quality and friendly file sharing service for our users and bring generous revenue to our partners.
We will be glad to work with all webmasters/uploaders. Become our partner today you get very good & stable profit.

We have a best conditions for your earnings.

Automatic withdrawal your earnings money every day in WMZ (webmoney), PayPal, Epayments, Liberty Reserve. The minimum payout is $30.

We offer for our partners the following ways to earn:

PPS - For sale and recurring payments - 65% , You can earn from each sales of premium accesses. We pay 65% of sales and recurring payments from users.
We accept: VISA, MasterCard, Amex, Dinero, Discover, AliPay, Webmoney .
More details at https://depfile.com/affiliate.

Revenue site owners - 5% . We pay 5% website owners for every purchase premium access, which has links to the DepFile.

Referral Program - 5%. Referral - the user DepFile, registered for the service through a link on your file. When your referral earns revenue from sale premium, you get 5% of its income.

Reseller Program - To become a reseller DepFile you can earn your additional income . We have favorable terms for resellers. A flexible system of discounts.
DepFile Reseller Program will allow you to fix prices for vouchers of primum activations.
More details at https://depfile.com/resellers

Upload tools: for all webmasters free premium & ftp upload + private unlimited cloud storage
Any questions or suggestions about DepFile Just let us know or contact our support team. https://depfile.com/support .
Official support language for our users : English & Russian.

How join us ? ! simple email to us contacts@depfile.com with note : for Alan West : join DepFile Affiliate .

Thanks.

Last edited:
402 comments
Worked with this file hosting long time. Payouts I get without delays. Friendly support. In the hard times with file hosts, when accounts was closed and all payments get status pending, depfile allways make payouts. I'll recomend to work with it.

dear ps2gameman you should contant us . Registration and activation fully manual . How join us ? ! simple email to us contacts@depfile.com with note : for Alan West : join DepFile Affiliate .

for all webmasters free premium & ftp upload + private unlimited cloud storage . Registration & activation in manual mode.

i working with DepFile since 2011 when they launched their private hosting company. until this day i made some income

i think their better offer is a private cloud storage (files never deleted until you get dmca abuse) + reseller program .

so my opinion A+

Last edited:
already been working depfile.com with for almost six months, some advantages. Cloud storage, daily payments, lots of payment systems. Well, certainly the best admin)

dear DJboutit .Storage is unlimited . speed for guests 500kbps and for registered users 1 mbps and unlimited for premium users

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back