Status
Not open for further replies.
11 comments
Files are stored forever, I have plenty of space. Server bills are
payed yearly so no downtime.

Hard to trust - 5 GB file size, unlimited storage, files kept forever, direct file links, no ads :O

Even it's paid yearly, how will you manage it to run if there's a lot of traffic and lot storage used? Let's think that you have your own HDD / SSD manufacturer company, but what about bandwidth?

Either you are gonna ask money for it after few months or you are gonna stop the project.

Never said anything about unlimited storage. Web Traffic is not an issue I have multiple reverse proxies that can handle 200k r/s. We have multiple servers with 10Gbps uplink and 500 GB storage space.

You don't have user system and neither you provide file delete link and even you provide delete link what if i don't delete my files.

Also, you said you are gonna keep files forever. Then how is it not unlimited storage? Either you need to remove files manually or automatically after a certain period otherwise, it's unlimited storage.

How will you restrict users from uploading more than 500GB or any limit? Based on / Blocking users IP Address :D

10Gbps Network gonna cost you way more, it's just becoming harder to trust :O

Yes file upload size is restricted to 5GB in index.php. You speak as if money is a limited resource or something?

I understand it's 5 Gb but I will upload 500 files and all of them are 5GB in size then it will be 500 x 5 = 2500 GB ... money is everything, but it seems that everything is free for you :)

Please don't mind, but I just wanted to know how you are doing it, it's not that easy to do even impossible .... let's hope you can continue doing it, but to be honest there's not even any tiny chance that it will keep running for free and everything unlimited forever :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back