DediServers.net - 1Gbps, Unmetered, Windows/Linux, Semi-Dedicated, ESXi from $20 (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
this bunch of folks are the most unprofessional clowns I ever deal with. Server went down on the 31st, no updates and notifications... sent everyone an email to ask to not open support tickets. Days later, send us new server details and act as nothing had happened. I lost over 400Gb of data due to the scrapped server and had to terminate the service but was denied refund for un-used days and I just renewed my subscription not long ago.

Stay away from this host... poor service.

my server is working nicely from day 1... 0 downtime yet... also great download and upload speed 70-80mbps...

i will surely recommend this host ++++++

my server is working nicely from day 1... 0 downtime yet... also great download and upload speed 70-80mbps...

i will surely recommend this host ++++++

Thanks for your kind words :)

10% Recurring Discount on VDS - 613M1JZEBX

20% First Month Discount on VDS - 75AF9F7ZIO

Today's holiday?
Server very slow. no response to my ticket.

502 Bad Gateway

Last edited:
1st month exp = a lot of downtimes and they sent us a new server details which lost all of my files. tickets response is too slow.

2nd month exp = still a lot of downtime and the tickets response is too slow..

tgoli1988 <~ probably one of them. because all his posts are just in this thread. Hope admin check his account.

We had a primary hard drive crash with one of our servers. Our staff worked 10 hours constantly to replace the dead HDD and backup/restore client data.

All servers are online now and if you are unable to access your VDS than its most probably due to a MAC ID Mismatch. Kindly open a support ticket and we will fix it.

@kaizer01 :Apologies for delay in ticket response. As you can read above we had a hard drive crash crysis which made a dozen of VDS go down. With all due respect replying to tickets was our first priority, Getting the server and all VDS back online was.

@Moggy : Dear Sir, It appears you are very unhappy with our service and in that case we have no other option but to let you go. Please let us know if you would like to get your service cancelled right away and have a partial refund for remaining days or would like to cancel service by end of Billing Period. If you decide to cancel right away than 24 hours will be provided so you can back up your data free of cost.

@Moggy : Dear Sir, It appears you are very unhappy with our service and in that case we have no other option but to let you go. Please let us know if you would like to get your service cancelled right away and have a partial refund for remaining days or would like to cancel service by end of Billing Period. If you decide to cancel right away than 24 hours will be provided so you can back up your data free of cost.

Code:
2014-09-22 03:06:39    ----- Session restarted -----
2014-09-22 03:06:39    Looking up host "95.211.204.182"
2014-09-22 03:06:39    Connecting to 95.211.204.182 port 22
2014-09-22 03:07:00    Failed to connect to 95.211.204.182: Network error: Connection timed out
2014-09-22 03:07:00    Network error: Connection timed out

Code:
STATUS:>      [22-9-2014 3:05:48] Connecting to FTP server... 95.211.204.182:21 (ip = 95.211.204.182)...
STATUS:>      [22-9-2014 3:05:48] Socket connected. Waiting for welcome message...
ERROR:>       [22-9-2014 3:06:09] Can't read from control socket. Socket error = #10054.

@Moggy : Sir, Kindly go through the below mentioned points once again.

All servers are online now and if you are unable to access your VDS than its most probably due to a MAC ID Mismatch. Kindly open a support ticket and we will fix it.

Dear Sir, It appears you are very unhappy with our service and in that case we have no other option but to let you go. Please let us know if you would like to get your service cancelled right away and have a partial refund for remaining days or would like to cancel service by end of Billing Period. If you decide to cancel right away than 24 hours will be provided so you can back up your data free of cost.

Also I would like to add we have added the new MAC address in every VDS which shows the glitch.

A Very Happy Diwali From DediServers Team.

DIWALI GIFTS FOR ALL

50% first month off on all VDS Plans

Use code : HappyDiwali2014

25% LIFETIME off on all VDS plans

Use code : HappyDiwali

Offers valid till 26/10/2014 or till stock lasts.

We have a brand new coupon for all Virtual Dedicated Servers

25% Lifetime discount on all VDS plans-

Code : HappyWinters

Valid for 10 orders only :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back