DediServers.net - 1Gbps, Unmetered, Windows/Linux, Semi-Dedicated, ESXi from $20 (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just paid this bunch

Hi

I placed an order yesterday still waiting on activation, Now there site has gone offline wtf.

if don't get an answer by today will open a dispute with paypal since the site is offline.

Hi

I placed an order yesterday still waiting on activation, Now there site has gone offline wtf.

if don't get an answer by today will open a dispute with paypal since the site is offline.

Dear Sir,

Recently we were targeted with a massive ddos attack which forced our site to go offline for some hours. Hence we were unable to reply to tickets.

All of the tickets are replied now, If you have any other question please feel free to PM me.

The site and the servers are offline, please resolve this issue.

Our site was offline but all of our services were up and running.

Thanks

witth them for the last one year and all i say i awesome service and support by dediservers. reasonable prices, awesome speed,chat stafff very helpful and ticket response also very fast. i recommend this host to all searching for stable providers.

If you write "any operating system," what does it entail exactly?

Just a choice between some Linux model vs Windows 2008/12 Server or something else is allowed, too?

If you write "any operating system," what does it entail exactly?

Just a choice between some Linux model vs Windows 2008/12 Server or something else is allowed, too?

We can install any OS you want. If its not in our provided list you can provide us a link to download the ISO and we will install it. Alternately you can install it yourself using KVM.

Order 13+ hours ago, still waiting my VDS activate.

after 20 hours, finaly I choose refund
Guys if you want to buy VPS, DS, RDP etc.. make sure you not use discount coupon code (check page1).

After 13 hours waiting my VDS they reply my ticket and asking about coupon code:
=======================================
STAFF:
Hi,
Have you confirmed on our wjunction thread about the use of the 25% code that we had requested you to?
ME:
what the problem ?
I have posted the order VDS in your thread. and I use a coupon which included in your sales thread.

my id: games901
STAFF:
Hi,
We see no mention of the discount code. This was specifically requested for two purposes
1. Transaparency in discounted slots
2. Sales and pomotions
Unfortunately we wont be able to offer you the discount code in this case.
Please confirm as the invoice will need to be adjusted accordngly.

Thanks
DediServers Team

I found they service from WJ forum, and all user can see on page1 the promotion code. they do not want to give a discount, but they give coupon code for discount.

Now Im waiting my money back,

He said the money would refunded max 72 hours. and I had to wait 1x24 hours.

Last edited:
You can reply post here, but why you not refund my money? Do not close your eyes from this, $ 27 not a small amount. you promised refund 72 hours, and now? 19 december to 22 december. SEND MY MONEY BACK.

You were promised refund within 72 "Working Hours". Please note Weekends are not considered working days. Also this is our sales thread. We do not answer support questions here.

Hello,
Please setup the order number: 3149037603
Thanks!

Your service is activated. Thanks for choosing DediServers :)

oh man come on, you say 72 hours not 72 working hours. and you never reply my ticket again.
2014_12_23_082628.jpg

19 December 2014 to 23 december 2014 (Friday, Saturday, Sunday, monday, Tuesday) YOU NEVER RETURN MY MONEY.
If a week is not calculated, it will not change anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back