DediRDP - Mini,Regular,Extreme&Encoding, 16GB/32GB RAM, 1 Gbps Starting @ 6$/Mo (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stay tuned folks, our 2nd year anniversary is just round the corner. We will have awesome offers for the whole of October as a token of appreciation for everyone who is / was a part of this journey :)

Want to ensure you know of all offers? Click on any of the links below:

Stay tuned folks, our 2nd year anniversary is just round the corner. We will have awesome offers for the whole of October as a token of appreciation for everyone who is / was a part of this journey :)

Want to ensure you know of all offers? Click on any of the links below:

and i was too late to the party for the mini plan :(.. Till i signed up, the stock was gone. I'm searching for a new provider, and i hope that you're gonna have some slots ready till later today, if not..i'll join on other ocassion.
Cheers.

and i was too late to the party for the mini plan :(.. Till i signed up, the stock was gone. I'm searching for a new provider, and i hope that you're gonna have some slots ready till later today, if not..i'll join on other ocassion.
Cheers.
@ms7; new servers added for Mini RDP, please order now. Please create a sales ticket if you need any more assistance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Launching our 2nd year anniversary offers, offer valid on NL Regular and NL Encoder plans only. Valid only till 31st October, grab your spot on these awesome servers now.

Click here or on the image to order using promo codes 10OFF or 20OFF.

* Offer may be retired early if the response is very good and we run out of stock.

hello i have payed 5.38 $ and no reponce yet ??

I do not see any pending paid orders. If you paid by sending money to our WMZ wallet, you need to create a sales ticket to let us know that you've paid the invoice along with sending proof.

Launching our 2nd year anniversary offers, offer valid on NL Regular and NL Encoder plans only. Valid only till 31st October, grab your spot on these awesome servers now.

Click here or on the image to order using promo codes 10OFF or 20OFF.

* Offer may be retired early if the response is very good and we run out of stock.

Maintenance Alert:

Baby1 server will undergo with OS re-installation 24 hours from now so it is requested from the users to take their backups. A mail will also be sent to all the users on Baby1.

Last edited by a moderator:
why your site is unavailable?

Hi, we are moving hosts. We are working hard to come back online asap.

Alright, i'll be waiting. I have questions,
1. How many people are on MiniRDP vs NL Regular 1 vs NL Regular 2 ?
2. What's about admin access ? Could i have it for example 12 hours at the begining or i must write ticket to you to install some apps for me ?
3. If site is still unavailable can i make order somewhere else ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back